this needs to be said.. ms has nothing to apologize for regarding business

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. this needs to be said.. ms has nothing to apologize for regarding business

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
3 years ago#51
Worker_8_ posted...
That is the biggest wall of text I have ever seen, then you right ANOTHER ONE? What is wrong with you?

Fini.
"Because I'm the guy that kills bad guys." Peter Quinn, Homeland
GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting

User Info: Worker_8_

Worker_8_
3 years ago#52
CaIiber345 posted...
Worker_8_ posted...
That is the biggest wall of text I have ever seen, then you right ANOTHER ONE? What is wrong with you?

Fini.

Haha, yeah I saw that but decided not to edit it and see if anyone said anything. Had one too many screw drivers, but hey, at least I spelled it right.

User Info: Moose_Of_Woe

Moose_Of_Woe
3 years ago#53
Worker_8_ posted...
...at least I spelled it right.

What you did there....
I SAW it....

User Info: kakarot-uchiha

kakarot-uchiha
3 years ago#54
@ LICE
but it' s pretty high end psychbabble tho right? i cleverly hid it in all that opinion and observation. laying out my point of view, asking for others, a major concern and still defend the technology, defend the idea of a company growing but question how theyre doing it.

@everyone else
aaanyway this topic actually got pulled because of the issue everyone has, its back, im spacing. i already addressed that, sorry it was hard on your eyes. its pretty rare id address anything twice let alone apologize ( i didnt attack anyone or troll anything). but it was clearly interfering with a good conversation, sooooo...i did.

i did expect more, i posted here for perspective. i just think its fascinating that someones gona get all 4 xbox enabled devices and what that'll be vs worth the sacrifice we dont know the consequences of yet,

i found it stimulating. even the as-is prelaunch condition, unkown features/vision ( i could be wrong) vs sonys dominance and laid out package. its all good at this point don't reply and it'll die, no worrries

User Info: kingrat2314

kingrat2314
3 years ago#55
TC, please edit your post, and hit enter twice after every 5 or 6 sentences.
Tread lightly.

User Info: SirLemont

SirLemont
3 years ago#56
So...who's buying lunch?

User Info: distr0ia

distr0ia
3 years ago#57
Apparently, it's called f******* stalking
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. this needs to be said.. ms has nothing to apologize for regarding business

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived