this needs to be said.. ms has nothing to apologize for regarding business

#51CaIiber345Posted 9/3/2013 5:43:34 PM
Worker_8_ posted...
That is the biggest wall of text I have ever seen, then you right ANOTHER ONE? What is wrong with you?

Fini.
---
"Because I'm the guy that kills bad guys." Peter Quinn, Homeland
GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting
#52Worker_8_Posted 9/3/2013 5:51:49 PM
CaIiber345 posted...
Worker_8_ posted...
That is the biggest wall of text I have ever seen, then you right ANOTHER ONE? What is wrong with you?

Fini.

Haha, yeah I saw that but decided not to edit it and see if anyone said anything. Had one too many screw drivers, but hey, at least I spelled it right.
#53Moose_Of_WoePosted 9/3/2013 6:44:24 PM
Worker_8_ posted...
...at least I spelled it right.

What you did there....
I SAW it....
#54kakarot-uchiha(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 9:51:36 PM
@ LICE
but it' s pretty high end psychbabble tho right? i cleverly hid it in all that opinion and observation. laying out my point of view, asking for others, a major concern and still defend the technology, defend the idea of a company growing but question how theyre doing it.

@everyone else
aaanyway this topic actually got pulled because of the issue everyone has, its back, im spacing. i already addressed that, sorry it was hard on your eyes. its pretty rare id address anything twice let alone apologize ( i didnt attack anyone or troll anything). but it was clearly interfering with a good conversation, sooooo...i did.

i did expect more, i posted here for perspective. i just think its fascinating that someones gona get all 4 xbox enabled devices and what that'll be vs worth the sacrifice we dont know the consequences of yet,

i found it stimulating. even the as-is prelaunch condition, unkown features/vision ( i could be wrong) vs sonys dominance and laid out package. its all good at this point don't reply and it'll die, no worrries
#55kingrat2314Posted 9/4/2013 2:18:13 AM
TC, please edit your post, and hit enter twice after every 5 or 6 sentences.
---
Tread lightly.
#56SirLemontPosted 9/4/2013 6:37:44 AM
So...who's buying lunch?
#57distr0iaPosted 9/4/2013 6:42:51 AM
Apparently, it's called f******* stalking