Fanboyism gone too far

#91NeoAndurilPosted 9/3/2013 8:42:12 PM
This kind of behavior is deplorable and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the xb1 trolls here didn't participate in these actions.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#92SyphonFilterAddictPosted 9/3/2013 9:11:07 PM
If he's worried about his safety, a good place to go is Ted's Security & Counter Espionage Emporium. They also have a sale on hats.
---
May 21, 2013 : RIP Xbox --- August 12, 2013 : Resurrected
#93PsychoDrama1Posted 9/3/2013 10:01:12 PM
SyphonFilterAddict posted...
If he's worried about his safety, a good place to go is Ted's Security & Counter Espionage Emporium. They also have a sale on hats.

I investigate GHOSTSSSS!
---
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals
#94JPshakePosted 9/3/2013 10:09:56 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
This kind of behavior is deplorable and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the xb1 trolls here didn't participate in these actions.

Just to clarify, when you mention xbox trolls are you referring to people who troll the xbox boards or the MS defenders?
---
Gfaqs Naruto Tier list
1.Jesus Itachi 2.Edo Itachi 3.Prime Itachi 4.Sick Itachi 5.Blind Dying Itachi 6. 30%Itachi Clone 7.Mere age of 7 Itachi 8.Itachi's Crow
#95Snake_Eyes_v3Posted 9/3/2013 10:13:58 PM
Raziem posted...
Snake_Eyes_v3 posted...
Threats are uncalled for, but it is a prime example of what it means to have freedom of speech: He gets to have the freedom of dealing with the consequences.

Threats and harassment =\= Free Speech

You misunderstand. I meant the black guy in the video, his free speech.

He is free to speak as he likes. He is also entitled to live with the consequences for what he chooses to say.
---
Ninja Farm
#96Snake_Eyes_v3Posted 9/3/2013 10:15:11 PM
JPshake posted...
NeoAnduril posted...

Just to clarify, when you mention xbox trolls are you referring to people who troll the xbox boards or the MS defenders?

NeoAnduril is a regular XB1 troll. Often they don't know what they are talking about, they're best to just be ignored.
---
Ninja Farm
#97kingrat2314Posted 9/4/2013 3:20:02 AM
fallange posted...
OandA_Pest posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-vjuQUKQhE

*ahem* Zephirraines, this sounds like something you would do. Just sayin'.

And you saying stuff like this makes you just as bad. You are just bullying him right now. You might think you are all big and mighty, but act just like one of those "shills"

ROFL. Don't pull the bully card, champ.
---
Tread lightly.
#98pigman2003Posted 9/4/2013 3:42:44 AM
Great, now I'm aware of this guys existence, I hate you gamefaqs.

That guy is an idiot, trolls are terrible on either side.

don't generalize.

a troll is someone who goes out of their way to tear something down.

a fanboy is someone who goes out of their way to build something up.
#99chrish909Posted 9/4/2013 4:54:35 AM
Blackbuster is a loser, he probably spends so much time thinking of what he is gonna say, filming it, and arguing on the internet. And he just wants to bash xbox like he will get some type of reward.

Its clear to me, a lot of people are jealous that its killzone and infamous vs xboxs huge lineup.

If you are buying a ps4, you can look forward to the multiplats but the exclusives not so much

Driveclub-time trials only
Knack-you gotta be 12 or under to really like this
Killzone-the series has never been too popular, I dont expect the spin off to do anything amazing

Infamous-same as killzone, never been that popular, dont expect much
The order-generic shooter

And thats it, no other exclusives, its clear why they are jealous
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#100OandA_Pest(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 5:39:20 AM
chrish909 posted...
Blackbuster is a loser, he probably spends so much time thinking of what he is gonna say, filming it, and arguing on the internet. And he just wants to bash xbox like he will get some type of reward.

Its clear to me, a lot of people are jealous that its killzone and infamous vs xboxs huge lineup.

If you are buying a ps4, you can look forward to the multiplats but the exclusives not so much

Driveclub-time trials only
Knack-you gotta be 12 or under to really like this
Killzone-the series has never been too popular, I dont expect the spin off to do anything amazing

Infamous-same as killzone, never been that popular, dont expect much
The order-generic shooter

And thats it, no other exclusives, its clear why they are jealous

See, that's fanboyism.
---
Proud Pest. O and A Party Rock!
Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite