I feel bad for anyone jumping on the ps4 fanboy band wagon

#31catzrul2002Posted 9/4/2013 1:12:23 AM
DEMONPANDA212 posted...
embrandedone posted...
ItIsOkBro posted...
honestly the ps4 fans are on their boards enjoying their system and the xb1 fans are on their boards enjoying their system. everyone else is a troll. dont be fooled, trolls can assume any shape or form, ex. a ps4/xb1 fan.

I see the PS4 fans discussing the systems and what games to look forward to. Meanwhile, I see the Xbox fans insulting other nationalities, deride and attack other countries in a borderline racist manner, praise anti-consumer methods, insult people without internet or simply want to own

PS4 is all about inclusion, XB1 is all about excluding others. There are topics on PS4 wishing for the return of JRPGs, platformers and other genres whereas the XB1 call JRPGers weeabos, platformers for kiddies and only want shooters. It's all about me, me, me around here.

Just look at your favorite posters like Zeph, Esellpollo, DarkJayDragon,KazmaKojin, Teehee23 and tell me they're about enjoying the system and not about destroying the industry.

People can say what they want about online experiences, as a Brit, I gave up playing on XBOX Live until the party system existed, because I was so sick of the racism.

And have you ever been in a game where 3 "adults" told a 10 year old child how to have sex while on Halo 2?

I have. I seriously hate the XBOX community -_-

I have adored my 360 since launch, but I've been unable to stand the online provided to me for 40 a year since the XBOX.

But, maybe I just got so severely unlucky that every single game I was in had at least 1 racist, abusive douche. Because I know logically, that it is just a few bad eggs, but over time it became so much more than that.

Because I've even been stalked over Live before, to the point that when I snapped, I'd worried I'd offended my American friends for what I said about this guy being American, thankfully they were sick of him too and I think were mainly embarrassed that people like DeadRabbit05 were allowed to stay in a civilised country.

Dark days, really dark days.

I know EXACTLY what you mean dude, I'll never forget my first ever Xbox Live experience, it was a 4 player race on Project Gotham Racing 3, this one American (sounded around 30) just would not stop saying the 'N' word to this other guy (mid teens), the young guy did NOT provoke him at all.

I thought that I was just unlucky enough to catch one bad egg on my first ever online experience, but nope... it was extraordinarily common that just muted everyone and kept the mic unplugged.

Never got Gold again until party chat was introduced.
---
Fingers crossed for Sony to enable PSN name change!!
#32NeoMonkPosted 9/4/2013 1:13:42 AM
So now that you got your FB tears out of yah, do you feel better?

http://i.imgur.com/EcLNAFA.png
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#33mjc0961Posted 9/4/2013 1:51:57 AM
ITT: PS3 came out in 2012.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#34gameboybrycePosted 9/4/2013 2:51:03 AM
Kosmo240985 posted...
Sony has had their fair share of disasters too. ps2 disaster that they never fixed of even admitted. ps3 launch disaster, huge serverside hack with sensitive info lost...

It seems all of a sudden that the PS2 console was such a disaster and everyone had to replace their PS2's multiple times. Never heard about this until now but yeah seems legit *facepalm*

chrish909 posted...
Yea me too. After e3 people just went crazy about the ps4. Imo it was because of the crowd going crazy off of everything sony people said like little girls at q justin beiber concert. I actually closed the stream, I felt embarassed for watching it. Now months later we see its bassically infamous 3 and killzone 4 vs ms' s mass lineup. Killzone and infamous didnt sell amazingly, Im not sure how sequals will sell if the first ones werent huge hits.

Playstation gamers are more hardcore than xboxers, thats why the preorder numbers are that way. A lot of people are going to be upset when it turns out that xbox comes out on top.

Titanfall and dedicated servers are gonna be huge next gen.

Well the preorder numbers are in and it seems that Killzone is doing more than all of the Xbox One exclusives combined. There's absolutely no evidence that the Xbox One will come out on top. Yet, there's previous market trends and current evidence that shows Sony coming out on top. But of course most people won't understand that it's possible to do a market analysis to predict the outcome of a product in an industry. It's not always accurate but it's helps and is how analyst make a living.

And it's funny how people keep touting Titanfall as the PS4 killer. You forget there's a good chance it'll come to the PS4 too. Also it's only one game.

Snake_Eyes_v3 posted...

Oh boy.

And when Sony said, at E3 2007/2008, how they used the Sony gamer fan base to win the HD movie format war..... Sony really looked to be in the business of games!

When they released their PS3 at $599 to win the format war.. When they had no games for years after release, as the PS4 is also looking to be...

Make.Believe indeed. They got you. Some day you will grow up and realize that these companies don't take this crap personally like you do.

Sony has been using their games console to push their new formats sense the PS1. It just so happened they finally admitted it with the PS3. And even though Sony used their PS3 base to push the Blu-Ray format they still never comprised the games or the system. Microsoft stopped caring about the games a long time ago to become the "ultimate home entertainment center." While Sony like any company cares about the money they also care about giving people the best GAMING experience they can.

(At the bolded) Why do people keep saying this? What indication is it that there will be a drought of games for the PS4? They've said countless times that they have more games unannounced for next year and it's pretty assumed that some will be announced at TGS. They have Infamous coming in Q1 2014 and The Order coming later in the year, plus a plethora of third party games. Microsoft has Titanfall coming out and what else? Don't worry, I'll wait. Between multiplat games and indie games and the 2-3 first party games there looks to be no shortage of games for the PS4. So stop making baseless statements you clearly have no knowledge about.
---
This board has become a haven for Sony trolls, you have no idea what it is like going to sleep each night punching your pillow furiously.~TrashBoat
LMAO
#35MrSpaM111Posted 9/4/2013 3:10:18 AM
Kosmo240985 posted...
Seriously. I understand all the hate toward MS. I do.

Their reveal and PR that followed was a disaster.

it was bound to happen eventually.

i mean look at Sony. They had a horrible release last year with nearly the same mistakes.

600 dollar system, crap policies, horrible online exp.

but they learned and changed.

they reversed many policies themselves.

Sony has had their fair share of disasters too. ps2 disaster that they never fixed of even admitted. ps3 launch disaster, huge serverside hack with sensitive info lost...

so yea, sony learned.

MS had a vision that many of us didn't like, and they changed as well. they learned from what the public wanted and switched.

i think that since MS fans have given so much crap to sony fans over the years that finally when MS messed up sony fans jumped into the fray first chance with torches and pitchforks.

also MS had a lot to live up to with it's MS fans and it looks like when they initially dissapointed and when the sony fans jumped int o take advantage the MS fans lost hope and jumped ship.

in all honesty just get a system you want and enjoy it.....video games are supposed to be a form of entertainment....we're not religion people....we don't casue needlesss conflict over whos god has the biggest epeen...

People were annoyed at the policy's Microsoft tried to force on people.

The sensible people realise that these policy's are going to get pushed eventually regardless of what they say now.

The problem hasn't gone away, it's just been brushed under the carpet until people are more accepting after they have invested money into the console.

This is why people are still hating on Microsoft
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#36gameboybrycePosted 9/4/2013 3:23:00 AM
Oh and I just now found out that Sony had dedicated servers for pretty much all of their PS3 first/second party games in the beginning and since then have had them depending on the title. Yet, Microsoft has been charging $60/month for 10 years and has never once had dedicated servers for any of their games. So people touting dedicated servers for the Xbox One as a system killer, I think it's safe to assume Sony will also be having dedicated servers too for even more of their games now that they're charging.
---
This board has become a haven for Sony trolls, you have no idea what it is like going to sleep each night punching your pillow furiously.~TrashBoat
LMAO
#37AwayFromHerePosted 9/4/2013 3:26:56 AM
The fact that people are forgiving, and forgetting (really?), what MS tried to do is a sad thing.

MS actively tried to shut you out of your system and games, and you are forgiving them?

So, a year later, when the sales are approaching five million and MS adds these policies back into the system, you'll just forgive and forget? BULLS***!
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#38Snake_Eyes_v3Posted 9/4/2013 6:41:14 AM
gameboybryce posted...
Snake_Eyes_v3 posted...

Oh boy.

And when Sony said, at E3 2007/2008, how they used the Sony gamer fan base to win the HD movie format war..... Sony really looked to be in the business of games!

When they released their PS3 at $599 to win the format war.. When they had no games for years after release, as the PS4 is also looking to be...

Make.Believe indeed. They got you. Some day you will grow up and realize that these companies don't take this crap personally like you do.

Sony has been using their games console to push their new formats sense the PS1. It just so happened they finally admitted it with the PS3. And even though Sony used their PS3 base to push the Blu-Ray format they still never comprised the games or the system. Microsoft stopped caring about the games a long time ago to become the "ultimate home entertainment center." While Sony like any company cares about the money they also care about giving people the best GAMING experience they can.

(At the bolded) Why do people keep saying this? What indication is it that there will be a drought of games for the PS4? They've said countless times that they have more games unannounced for next year and it's pretty assumed that some will be announced at TGS. They have Infamous coming in Q1 2014 and The Order coming later in the year, plus a plethora of third party games. Microsoft has Titanfall coming out and what else? Don't worry, I'll wait. Between multiplat games and indie games and the 2-3 first party games there looks to be no shortage of games for the PS4. So stop making baseless statements you clearly have no knowledge about.

But sony cares! lol.

People are saying that PS4 looks bleak for the first few years because sony ALWAYS shows games years ahead of time. And just like the PS3 first few years, these first few years of PS4 looks like it's going to be bleak.
---
Ninja Farm
#39Snake_Eyes_v3Posted 9/4/2013 6:43:03 AM
gameboybryce posted...
Oh and I just now found out that Sony had dedicated servers for pretty much all of their PS3 first/second party games in the beginning and since then have had them depending on the title. Yet, Microsoft has been charging $60/month for 10 years and has never once had dedicated servers for any of their games. So people touting dedicated servers for the Xbox One as a system killer, I think it's safe to assume Sony will also be having dedicated servers too for even more of their games now that they're charging.

Maybe you should learn more before talking about what you don't know.

MS and Sony had about the same number of games with dedicated servers last gen. MS had all those EA games before PS3 was even out, plus a few others like Chromehounds and Frontlines Fuel of War.
---
Ninja Farm
#40NeoAndurilPosted 9/4/2013 6:44:38 AM
I feel sorry for all the legitimate prospect xb1 owners like myself who have to put up with being harassed and attacked and now death threats because the xb1 children here are so insecure about their console preference they have to act out in the most childish manner possible.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png