im i the only one worried that the system is gonna be delayed till 2014?

#1civicspeednyPosted 9/3/2013 4:40:00 PM
theres still no release date, from what i have been reading e3 and gamescon games were still running on dev kits. does a working xbox1 exist yet?, is it being produced somewhere yet?
im hoping its gonna be out november sometime but im starting to have doubts about it
---
--live gt MuRdErHaRbInGeR, psn LONEWOLFpa1979
#2Foxx3kPosted 9/3/2013 4:41:07 PM
There's no logical reason to worry. There are plenty of illogical reasons, though.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#3Decimator11Posted 9/3/2013 4:41:16 PM
They're already mass producing the consoles.

http://www.geekwire.com/2013/xbox-update-console-full-production-improved-cpu-performance/
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#495_EclipsePosted 9/3/2013 4:41:27 PM
Yes, yes you are. Microsoft will not delay, need proof?

Xbox 360
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#5DarthvadePosted 9/3/2013 4:45:16 PM
95_Eclipse posted...

Xbox 360

The 360 was delayed in the US, by a couple of days.

Remember the Surface Pro didnt get a official release day until 3 weeks before it came out. Not sure if MS would be that tight lipped on the Xbox which has a rabbit fan base compared to the Surface.
---
- Everybody Lies -
#6Foxx3kPosted 9/3/2013 4:47:32 PM
I still conclude that a strong possibility for why we have not heard a release date is that Microsoft is evaluating whether it's possible to push the release date up after Sony jumped what I suspect was Microsoft's original release date off 11/22.

Of course, bumping up a release date to - say 11/8 - is an *enormous* undertaking and they have a lot of partners to consider.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#7orbit626Posted 9/3/2013 4:56:55 PM
Worried? No

Annoyed at no release date yet? You betcha...but we'll get one soon enough I would think/hope.

For me it's more about being able to make sure I am home when the thing gets delivered and things like that then when it comes out. I need the day off and I'm running out of time for a request.
---
Xenogears for XBLA in HD!!
#8CaIiber345Posted 9/3/2013 5:04:57 PM
civicspeedny posted...
theres still no release date, from what i have been reading e3 and gamescon games were still running on dev kits. does a working xbox1 exist yet?, is it being produced somewhere yet?
im hoping its gonna be out november sometime but im starting to have doubts about it

Topic: Am I the only one worried that the system is going to be delayed until 2014?

OP: There is still no release date. From what I have been reading, E3 and Gamescom games were still running on devkits. Does a working Xbox One exist yet? Is it being produced somewhere? I'm hoping its going to be out some time in November, but I'm starting to have doubts about it.

Free of charge. The next one will cost you.
---
"Because I'm the guy that kills bad guys." Peter Quinn, Homeland
GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting
#995_EclipsePosted 9/3/2013 6:07:01 PM
Darthvade posted...
95_Eclipse posted...

Xbox 360

The 360 was delayed in the US, by a couple of days.

Lmao.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#10Ramsus082Posted 9/3/2013 6:12:39 PM
Even if the X360 wasn't delayed, I don't understand why people keep referencing it for comparison; does anyone here want to make the argument that the X360 didn't need a little more time to work out the issues? It was the most rushed console in history by my estimation. At least the Saturn worked, you know?