Which fanboy army would win in a fight?

#41OhhhSnakesPosted 9/3/2013 9:01:40 PM
solideye11 posted...
It's a tough call. Sure the Xbots are dudebros, but years of consuming doritos and Montian Dew probably took away most of their motor skills and made them really overweight.

Anime and JRPG attacks don't work in real life, so I guess the Sony fanboys aren't that great either.

I doubt PC nerds can put up a good fight. They spent most of their money on highly priced gaming PC's and now they can't afford any weapons!

It can go either way really.

KA....ME.....HA....ME

*gets knifed in the groin*
#42aj4x94Posted 9/3/2013 9:27:18 PM
What I find funny about this topic is that all the factions, the Ponies, the Drones, the Bots, and the Masters all put aside their differences, and took seige to the Kingdom of Microsoft in order to dethrone the Don of Mattrick and Major Nelson, and we won....for a short while. Only to start fighting amongst ourselves again.
---
Playing: The Last of Us, System Shock 2, Splinter Cell Trilogy, Siren Blood Curse, Alan Wake, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#43phineasfoolPosted 9/3/2013 9:30:17 PM
The Kiss Army
---
PSN - phineasfool
#44SpaceMarineZackPosted 9/3/2013 10:08:52 PM
Xbots are full of fratboys and people who like FPS games
Sony ponys are full of people who like JRPgs and Loli games.
PC is full of Neckbeards wearing white spandex.
#45bottledancerPosted 9/3/2013 10:25:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#46A_Hairy_WafflePosted 9/3/2013 10:30:51 PM
SEGA fanboys come out of no where and bludgeon everyone with surplus Dreamcasts.

Victory or bankruptcy!
#47possessionPosted 9/3/2013 10:32:54 PM
I hope the fanboys kill each other, down to the last dramatic simultaneous stab. This **** is stupid.
---
Games that need a new entry: Nightmare Creatures, Fear Effect, Gungrave, BloodRayne, Mirror's Edge, Primal Rage, Red Dead Redemption, Chaos Legion
#48Legend524Posted 9/4/2013 12:34:23 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
There is only one answer to this question, and it is painfully obvious. Shame on all of you for failing to realize it.

Bronies.

seriously though....the bronies would take over. You'd be surprise who is actually a freaking brony. I bet there are a lot of sleepers hiding in all three fanboy factions. Once the main brony faction begins the attack holding their MLP flag, all of the sleepers will activate and massacre the all non bronies.....

unless the pc guys buy them out with cash for fanfics or some other crap like that.
#49megamanx1291Posted 9/4/2013 2:32:29 AM
gogogodzilla posted...
Taplamp posted...
The Nintendrones, with their high jumping abilities and numerous powerups.

They are only good for fixing toilets and falling into pipes. All of which is useless in combat.

Yes, they can also use advanced space ships, cars, can swallow galaxies, have the varia suit, multiple lethal weapons in a small pouch, aliens, a ton of power-ups, including invisibility.

Nintendrones>Sonydrones>Xbots>Pchipsters
---
There is a 0% chance of this happening.
3DS Fc: 0087-2393-7303
#50BeardedXBatmanPosted 9/4/2013 2:44:30 AM
Considering that Sony is leading next gen console consumer support 4 to 1, I think Sony would win by sheer numbers. Even if Xbox fanboys were each trained in combat by GI Joe himself, Sony would kill them through zombie mob tactics.
---
*This message has been brought to you by The Bearded Batman, LLC*
PSN/XBL - BeardedXBatman