Will Xbox One be able to play FFXIV?

#1RebelGameMasterPosted 9/3/2013 4:51:02 PM
I played FFXI for a long time and that was on the 360. I've been looking at a bunch of videos on FFXIV and talking to friends who have it. It is really cool! I really want to play it.

Will it be on the Xbox One?
---
:)
#2METALINGUS5150Posted 9/3/2013 4:58:35 PM
The Xbox One can run it but it won't get the game.
Microsoft doesn't allow cross platform play.
Square wants the game to have cross platform play so they said no to putting it on Xbox One.
#3RebelGameMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 5:15:11 PM
WHAT!? Have you seen FFXIV!? It's a MMORPG that doesn't consume your life and is very rewarding! I know this seems impossible to believe about an MMO but it is awesome! I can't believe this.
---
#4WartPig_Posted 9/3/2013 5:17:18 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...
WHAT!? Have you seen FFXIV!? It's a MMORPG that doesn't consume your life and is very rewarding! I know this seems impossible to believe about an MMO but it is awesome! I can't believe this.

everquest frontiers?
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#5NatatteruPosted 9/3/2013 5:23:08 PM

Who... are you talking to in this message? This gotta be the most random post I've seen in a while.
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - Dragon's Crown: Elf
#6RebelGameMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 6:23:40 PM
Natatteru posted...

Who... are you talking to in this message? This gotta be the most random post I've seen in a while.

Why are you mad at the things I say in my post?

Why am I getting attacked by this guy? Can someone tell me?
---
#7SunDevil77Posted 9/3/2013 6:27:22 PM
Why hasn't there been a real Seinfeld reunion?

Can someone please tell me?
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#8nickizgr8Posted 9/3/2013 6:49:17 PM
People who think MMO's actually take time probably don't play MMO's that much.

WoW for example. I log on and if I just reach level cap with a character I do my dailies which can take about 1 hour and a half. Then I'll either queue for a heroic dungeon or LFR which take max of a hour or two to beat.

If my character has been level capped for a while I log on once everyday for the daily valor points from dungeons and scenarios. I then pretty much only spend time on it when my guild does a raid which takes about 4-6 hours depending on the raid but this is probably nothing compared to the time people spend on games like COD in one day.

Also isn't FXI one of the most grind heavy sub based MMO?

I know Runescape is one of the most grind heavy MMO's ever. Was reading up on some stuff and if you made a new character, to get to current endgame content which is the most recently released boss it would take 400days minimum to reach it if you spent 10 hours a day playing it.
#9RufusIohrPosted 9/3/2013 10:27:55 PM
Natatteru posted...

I don't think he's talking to anyone. I think he's just talking about WoW.
---
"Memory Make..."