Okay, Kinect topic.

#1aj4x94Posted 9/3/2013 9:17:10 PM
What can we honestly expect out of the Kinect peripheral? I know lots of people are very reluctant to give it a shot(me included) after the first version, which didn't really do much besides voice commands, and gestures like shooting in Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Kinect Central...........and Skittles.

I honestly want to know what Microsoft thinks that the Kinect will do to innovate gaming, or really change the whole playing field besides turning the user into a TV remote.
---
Playing: The Last of Us, System Shock 2, Splinter Cell Trilogy, Siren Blood Curse, Alan Wake, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#2vmufanPosted 9/3/2013 9:20:07 PM
It will do what kinect does, party games, that's about it.

With multiplatform games, companies don't include a lot of features for kinect.
---
NOW LOADING SIGNATURE...
#3METALINGUS5150Posted 9/3/2013 9:40:11 PM
Expect the same thing as on the Xbox 360 Kinect in terms of games.
#4PorungaPosted 9/3/2013 9:44:54 PM
Looking at hands on videos for the new kinect..... exactly the same as the first. Significant input lag, motion tracking innacuracy. But this time it can track your heart rate, read and recognize the look of irritation on your face as the kinect controls games like ****, and has better voice command recognition when you shout "xbox off" in frustration when you finally get tired dealing with the kinect.

They REALLY need to get their head out of their *** and drop the kinect as a purchase requirement. The system would be much better, and much more attractive to a lot of people if they did.
#5aj4x94(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 10:02:54 PM
So I guess none of us here wanted it in the first place(except maybe teehee), and agree that it's a waste of money?

If so, I feel better.
---
Playing: The Last of Us, System Shock 2, Splinter Cell Trilogy, Siren Blood Curse, Alan Wake, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94