Top 5 games for PS3 VS 360 Gametrailers

#1OZ_ArchangelPosted 9/4/2013 2:44:26 AM
I posted this on the ps4 board so thought may as well post it here also for others to enjoy because they are great games, no flame wars lol. But for me I have to give it to Sony simply because MGS, I have to give that game extra points just loveeeee it

Just watched the interesting videos at gametrailers about the ps and ms exclusives, while it doesnt contain all the tittles just their top 5 opinion its interesting. Id still go with Sony simply because the games as they said had a soul while the ms games were just well multiplayer popular really. Anyway links are

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/dd76g2/gt-countdown-top-5-ps3-exclusives

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/8v9h07/gt-countdown-top-5-xbox-360-exclusives
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#2NathanDrakeSwagPosted 9/4/2013 2:49:21 AM
PS3 exclusives are better and timeless. 360 has nothing beyond Halo and Gears and those games become useless when the multiplayer dies.
#3straymatterPosted 9/4/2013 5:20:47 AM
Playstation has many franchises from the first three gen but many have gone multiplatform
The Xbox is the same way, but many PC franchises went the way of xbox before going multiplatform

I wonder what will set apart next generation from the last two
#4KOTRwhoopsPosted 9/4/2013 5:27:38 AM
NathanDrakeSwag posted...
PS3 exclusives are better and timeless. 360 has nothing beyond Halo and Gears and those games become useless when the multiplayer dies.

Bang on.
---
PLAYING - Final Fantasy XIV: ARR (PC), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS3)
MOST WANTED - GTAV, Lightning Returns, FFXV, Watchdogs, X, KHIII, FFX/X-2 Remaster
#5pigman2003Posted 9/4/2013 5:34:16 AM
Fable
Crackdown
Lost Odyssey

Quite a few franchises ripe for re-visitation.

Microsoft didn't have a ton of exclusives like Sony, but they had some real winners in Halo, Gears of War and Forza, they essentially mastered the FPS, TPS, and racing simulator genres.

I'm more interested in all the new exclusives they seem to have, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, D4, Black Tusk game, etc.

Microsoft hit the jackpot with the 360 so they didn't need many exclusives, but now they do if they want to catch up with Sony, doing a good job so far, I hope they don't fizzle out in 4 years.
#6Foxx3kPosted 9/4/2013 5:34:56 AM
NathanDrakeSwag posted...

That's a laughable thing to say.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#7OZ_Archangel(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 3:13:24 PM
pigman2003 posted...
Fable
Crackdown
Lost Odyssey

Quite a few franchises ripe for re-visitation.

Microsoft didn't have a ton of exclusives like Sony, but they had some real winners in Halo, Gears of War and Forza, they essentially mastered the FPS, TPS, and racing simulator genres.

I'm more interested in all the new exclusives they seem to have, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, D4, Black Tusk game, etc.

Microsoft hit the jackpot with the 360 so they didn't need many exclusives, but now they do if they want to catch up with Sony, doing a good job so far, I hope they don't fizzle out in 4 years.

I agree with you on hitting the nail on some of the MS games they were done well. But I disagree with saying MS did the right thing, I dont believe they did in releasing pure good games as Sony did. I think MS just sold well because its a US company and sold super well in the US which is a big chunk of the console market. Plus it was just multiplayer that sold it well really. I think if they didnt have multiplayer like the 90s or ps1 days I think the ps3 wouldve come out on top. Sony just mucked up their online experience and well see if Gaikai improves it this generation
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great