Xbox 360 = Nov 22/2005, Xbox One = Nov 22/2013 ..makes sense. Xbox = Nov 15/2001

#1QuBixPosted 9/4/2013 5:36:42 AM
Speaking of the launch date, is anyone else taking a week off of work?

I got some weeks of vacation left and this is a perfect time to take off. Now seeing as I'm getting a PS4 too, booking that week off will be tricky. Please tell me I'm not the only sicko out there doing this? lol.
---
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix
#2IvanKozlovPosted 9/4/2013 5:39:34 AM
I don't have class on Fridays, so I'm good. :)
---
Give it a rest dude. You're just embarrassing yourself now. We get it. You dislike Sony. Go have a Coke and a smile and shut the f*** up. --- NateRose89
#3BLACK_HUNTEXPosted 9/4/2013 5:53:20 AM
QuBix posted...

I got some weeks of vacation left and this is a perfect time to take off. Now seeing as I'm getting a PS4 too, booking that week off will be tricky. Please tell me I'm not the only sicko out there doing this? lol.

Why not take the week that you get your X1 so that way you can enjoy both at the same time? Half for Ps4, Other Half for X1? Or Today is PS4, tomorrow is X1. Something like that.
#4SyphonFilterAddictPosted 9/4/2013 11:01:01 AM
LOL I'm off the week that the PS4 is released thinking that that's the week MS would have chosen. DOH.
---
May 21, 2013 : RIP Xbox --- August 12, 2013 : Resurrected
#5Orange_ApplesPosted 9/4/2013 11:09:56 AM
I have classes on Thursday nights and nothing on the table for Fridays, so I figured just swing by after class, ask the employees if they have enough to cover pre-orders and if they have enough, depending on how long the line it wait in my car for the line to die down or get in line.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#6TRC-G00SEPosted 9/4/2013 11:14:02 AM
I am a teacher so I have the whole next week off. It will be nice.
---
****!
#7Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/4/2013 11:16:01 AM
QuBix posted...

Not the week, but I'm good for that friday and the following monday. I'm ready to roll. Now if only I can find a way to speed up time... Maybe if I climb up a mountain and freeze myself? Although, I'd need a solid friend who could remember the terrain to find and thaw me.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#8BudWisenheimerPosted 9/4/2013 11:19:22 AM
IvanKozlov posted...
Go have a Coke and a smile and shut the f*** up. --- NateRose89

Bah! That's Eddie Murphy doing Richard Pryor calling out Bill Cosby. It's like sampling the best part of somebody else's song and giving credit to the wrong singer.