Dear Sony fans: Us XBOX users do NOT care about a pay wall :)

#1IAMTH3GUYVERPosted 9/4/2013 9:41:26 AM
The only people complaining about a pay wall are Sony supporters. The people who have XBOX 360 already have Xbox Live Gold, and will continue to have it when the ONE comes out. To us, it makes no difference. You see, us XBOX "dudebros" love online multiplayer and we care about online features a lot. Maybe you PS cats don't care about online and only connect to it when some indie Japanese game is released to PSN, but that's not the case with us. We want the best online experience and that's why we pay for the best online experience. I'm assuming that you guys are completely bored over on the PS4 boards, and that's why you post here. But know this: we DO NOT CARE about paying for the features because we already DO!

I am more than happy to pay for these things considering that Netflix and YouTube and Hulu are extremely terrible on PSN. You get what you pay for, and watching Netflix and playing online multiplayer on PSN is like going to K-Mart to buy groceries. We obviously care more about online gaming and service than you guys, so deal with it! You die-hard Sony fans come on here and try to convince us to come to your side with all your babble everyday! You obviously aren't a fan of XBOX and you don't have any intention on getting one, so why does it bother you that NOT everybody shares your views? Do you really care that much? Is this your life? Worshipping a gaming console more than God himself? You're all nuts and need psychological help
---
"Boys screamed and girls screamed. So I made him scream, and scream, and scream..." ~ SPAWN
#2BkzIzuPosted 9/4/2013 9:42:49 AM
I have a 360 and I care.
#3GunningSoulPosted 9/4/2013 9:43:23 AM
"I'm going to buy a Xbox One, I will decide not to afford the affordable Xbox Live, and then I will complain that I am not getting features that I havent paid for! IT'S LOGICAL!"
---
The things of me? Well I am tolding you;
I have turned into very funny, ha ha ha!!
#4Skynet82997Posted 9/4/2013 9:43:24 AM
I wish you guys would stop making topics like this. This board is infested with Sony fanboys and trolls that **** all over anything XB1 as it is. Making threads like this just challenges them to come in and amp up the trolling by leaps and bounds.

You'll never convince them that the XB1 is anything but a worthless POS, so don't waste your time trying...... They live to mock anyone buying an XB1.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#5METALINGUS5150Posted 9/4/2013 9:43:32 AM
No one cares that you don't care.
#6chrish909Posted 9/4/2013 9:44:54 AM
BkzIzu posted...
I have a 360 and I care.

You have troll topic on this board
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#7IAMTH3GUYVER(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 9:45:41 AM
chrish909 posted...
BkzIzu posted...
I have a 360 and I care.

You have troll topic on this board

Oh really? Explain to me how I'm a troll. I would love to hear this
---
"Boys screamed and girls screamed. So I made him scream, and scream, and scream..." ~ SPAWN
#8Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/4/2013 9:46:09 AM
Stop making topics like this! Everyone one who's opinion is even slightly respectable on this board would agree with you but you're just feeding the trolls.

Also, the bottom line on this discussion comes to this: Why would PS4/XBO gamers pay for online? The answer is to play multiplayer games. Everything else should be viewed as a bonus. Oh, and to the eventual troll post calling out Netflix being behind the paywall. Weren't you morons suggesting earlier that We're gamers! Get rid of this TV crap and focus on the games! because if that's the case then a paywall that is required for MP gaming anyway shouldn't even give you a reason to hesitate.

P.S.

Yes, I'm aware my second paragraph is contradictory to my first's message. I'm a flawed human being, AKA normal! Big whoop, wanna fight about it?
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#9SarobiPosted 9/4/2013 9:46:51 AM
METALINGUS5150 posted...
No one cares that you don't care.

---
|PSN: Sarobi | Gamertag: Always Bet DBZ | Steam: Sarobi | MiiVerse: Sarobi|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#10chrish909Posted 9/4/2013 9:47:11 AM
But no one does care. On 360 you can only send messages without gold, why all the outrage when its the same thing
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.