X1 sold without Kinect?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. X1 sold without Kinect?
2 years ago#1
Since now they said we no longer need the Kinect, have they said anything about a X1 that is sold without the Kinect?
---
[{o}] Hope Never Dies [{o}]
GT: Axel Poe / FC: 4098 - 3159 - 4611
2 years ago#2
Yeah. They've said it's never going to happen.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
2 years ago#3
"You don't need it...but we still want you to pay for it!"
---
That's just, like...your opinion, man.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
2 years ago#4
They have indicated that they will never release the console sans Kinect. Which, of course, means we should see a diskinected SKU within a year (maybe year-and-a-half) of the launch.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
2 years ago#5
Reflex-Arc posted...
They have indicated that they will never release the console sans Kinect. Which, of course, means we should see a diskinected SKU within a year (maybe year-and-a-half) of the launch.

I think they are sticking to their guns on this one
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
2 years ago#6
most addons fail if it is not bundled with the system. Some have done well but majority don't and in turn get no support.
2 years ago#7
Reflex-Arc posted...

Why so long? Every other 180 was blazing fast.
2 years ago#8
MS is being incredibly stupid and stubborn and refusing to garner more sales by offering a Kinectless sku. And before people bring up that Kinect won't get pushed if they offered a Kinectless sku, well maybe MS should give developers an incentive to develop for the Kinect that way all parties win.
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
2 years ago#9
XtremeWRATH360 posted...
MS is being incredibly stupid and stubborn and refusing to garner more sales by offering a Kinectless sku. And before people bring up that Kinect won't get pushed if they offered a Kinectless sku, well maybe MS should give developers an incentive to develop for the Kinect that way all parties win.

The incentive is that all Xbox ones will have them.
---
Hey guise look at my PC specs I'm sure you all care!
2 years ago#10
Never listen to a company that says never. If their sales aren't up to par, they'll change their word. All companies do it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. X1 sold without Kinect?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived