Anyone order from Msoft store? Does it still say your Xbox is backorderd?

#1Kenny_the_SharcPosted 9/4/2013 10:39:14 AM(edited)
Preordered mine like 2 months ago and it said it then as well.

Wtf is the point of a pre order if it isn't given to me on release?

Further more why would they take pre orders if they didn't have enough stock.

I'll give them a couple days to change it, now that they have official release.

If not i'll call and complain. Might be annoying but it has worked for me with Microsoft before.
#2Dev445Posted 9/4/2013 10:39:47 AM
I'm worried about this too XD.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#3Kenny_the_Sharc(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 10:41:09 AM
Says my copy of GTA is also. I'm thinking they just haven't updated their systems yet.

That better be the case, anyways.
#4Cornbread4lifePosted 9/4/2013 12:33:10 PM
I did it from there too, but it's a good thing I don't really care about it because I can tell something's going to get screwed up. Every time I look they're still offering day one editions. It doesn't seem possible that they never ran out of preorders.

I never got that message about backordered status though. I preordered mine on 7/20 if that helps.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#5TGWolfwoodPosted 9/4/2013 12:51:43 PM
Mine says the same and my order was placed on 6/10. If you look though, it still says that the preorder date is 12/31/2013. So I think they just have not updated it yet.
---
We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself
PSN, XBL, MGO: TGWolfwood
#6BudWisenheimerPosted 9/4/2013 12:55:41 PM
Kenny_the_Sharc posted...
Preordered mine like 2 months ago and it said it then as well.

Wtf is the point of a pre order if it isn't given to me on release?

Further more why would they take pre orders if they didn't have enough stock.

I'll give them a couple days to change it, now that they have official release.

If not i'll call and complain. Might be annoying but it has worked for me with Microsoft before.

Don't sweat it. It wasn't until late in the evening (EST) that PS4 pre-order emails started showing up in large numbers.
#7Cornbread4lifePosted 9/4/2013 12:59:02 PM
TGWolfwood posted...
Mine says the same and my order was placed on 6/10. If you look though, it still says that the preorder date is 12/31/2013. So I think they just have not updated it yet.

Actually I just double checked and my status is "Backordered" too. That store blows though, I wouldn't be surprised if it actually is. I knew what I was getting into.
---
#8Cornbread4lifePosted 9/4/2013 1:05:25 PM
Just saw that Best Buy opened up Day One preorders again. I might cancel the MS store one and go with that instead.
---
#9Orange_ApplesPosted 9/4/2013 1:09:47 PM
It'll probably take a day for them to update the system. Amazon didn't have preorders updated for a while for PS4s.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#10DeadLock25Posted 9/4/2013 1:15:34 PM
Both GTAV and X1 say backordered for me from MS store. Lets hope that day one launch day delivery guarantee still stays.
---
GT: DeadLock25