81 features you get with XBL Gold!

#11josuna123Posted 9/4/2013 10:52:21 AM
AFreeby posted...
Wow, that is amazing! You know what would be more amazing? If you could get those same features, but they were completely free! I know guys, your minds, blown! Take a minuet :)

"I'm buying a PS4 with the sole purpose of only streaming free apps"

Said no one ever.

Buy a $100 Roku kid.
#12RybalPosted 9/4/2013 1:30:42 PM
Seromontis posted...
AFreeby posted...
Wow, that is amazing! You know what would be more amazing? If you could get those same features, but they were completely free! I know guys, your minds, blown! Take a minuet :)

You know what's even more amazing? I already pay for Gold as 92% of xbox players do, so it's like they're all free already.

Where did you get the 92% number from? The numbers that I have seen put it at about 40-50%
#13MetroidFan9999Posted 9/4/2013 2:00:42 PM
Seromontis posted...
AFreeby posted...

You know what's even more amazing? I already pay for Gold as 92% of xbox players do, so it's like they're all free already.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2013/04/20/always-on-microsoft-xbox-live-subscriptions-up-to-46m-will-never-be-free/

LOOK, TC is making up stats!
---
That's just, like...your opinion, man.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#14MetroidFan9999Posted 9/4/2013 2:01:16 PM
AFreeby posted...

I'm taking a minuet, this is sound logic.
---
That's just, like...your opinion, man.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#15HeracylostPosted 9/4/2013 2:06:37 PM
All that behind the paywall, how exciting.
#16Skynet82997Posted 9/4/2013 2:09:37 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...
And people wonder why there are so many trolls on this board.

Xbots are made of Troll Kibble.

Really? Why is that? Can't be positive in any way about the XB1 or we deserve troll attacks?

Unreal....
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#17RebelGameMasterPosted 9/4/2013 4:24:01 PM
Skynet82997 posted...
RebelGameMaster posted...
And people wonder why there are so many trolls on this board.

Xbots are made of Troll Kibble.

Really? Why is that? Can't be positive in any way about the XB1 or we deserve troll attacks?

Unreal....

TC made a copy, but with a different spin, of another troll topic that got Xbots' panties in bunch.

So instead of ignoring the troll, which is the only way to defeat a troll, he makes an entire topic letting the troll know he's being fed.

Regardless of what you say to a troll, you lost.

Xbox One Boards
Where the trolls wash themselves with a rag on a stick
---
:)
#18JeDDyDPosted 9/4/2013 4:25:59 PM
that's one large paywall
---
"Purple Monkey Dishwasher"
#19Seromontis(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 5:32:46 AM
@MetroidFan9999

Yeah I made up stats to make my point, whateverrrrr

Heracylost posted...
All that behind the paywall, how exciting.

I already pay Gold. I see no paywall. In fact, the way I see it, I'm getting all that for free!
---
Characters that won't be in SSBU: Isaac, Shulk, Ridley, Lloyd, Rosalina, Waluigi, Daisy, Krystal, Dixie Kong
SSBU roster size: 36-42 characters
#20Exodus_PrimePosted 9/5/2013 5:49:32 AM
I hereby vote this "topic of the week" very informative I believe people must read this to be informed of the awesome LIVE service.

"This post was achieved by *Cryengine 3*
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.