81 features you get with XBL Gold!

#21streamjumperPosted 9/5/2013 6:51:17 AM
Seromontis posted...
@MetroidFan9999

Yeah I made up stats to make my point, whateverrrrr

Heracylost posted...
All that behind the paywall, how exciting.

I already pay Gold. I see no paywall. In fact, the way I see it, I'm getting all that for free!

Some people see paywalls, I see a glorious golden bouncer keeping out the filthy peasant riffraff.
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#22DarthvadePosted 9/5/2013 6:53:09 AM(edited)
Gold gives you access to that list however you still have to pay for some of them you dont get free Netflix if you have Gold.

That is where the complaints come from. If I want to watch Netflix on PS3/PS4 or even MICROSOFT WINDOWS i do not have to pay extra. Even Windows8 RT lets you download and use the App for free.
---
- Everybody Lies -
#23iBlackice25Posted 9/5/2013 7:01:27 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
"This post was achieved by *Cryengine 3*

I lol'd at this.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
#24MRL3G3NDPosted 9/5/2013 8:43:03 AM
yeah that's it for me...gonna have to take a break from this board. I hate PR spin...it's as if they think I'm stupid; I hate to get played like I'm stupid.

These trolls and shills are disgusting

Oh the new features are matchmaking...you friggin morons we've had matchmaking since the original xbox...you are trying to trump up the number of features to fool me into thinking there is value here...when there is none...

more than half of these "features" cannot be accessed unless you pay an EXTRA SUBSCRIPTION FEE...

they try to trick you and make you think that if you buy xbl you automatically get these channels...in all actuality you only get permission to buy (again) and use these channels...and most of them are on the 360...smh

this is absolute garbage...I don't see why they couldn't come up with something truly amazing and naturally spark interest and hype...instead of half truths and PR spin to get this garbage off the shelves...

it's truly sad
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q
#25Juzten76Posted 9/5/2013 8:49:20 AM
AFreeby posted...
Wow, that is amazing! You know what would be more amazing? If you could get those same features, but they were completely free! I know guys, your minds, blown! Take a minuet :)

I don't mind paying 85 cents a week for 81 great features and high quality online gaming. I made that much while sitting here at work typing this.
#26Juzten76Posted 9/5/2013 8:51:15 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...
yeah that's it for me...gonna have to take a break from this board. I hate PR spin...it's as if they think I'm stupid; I hate to get played like I'm stupid.

These trolls and shills are disgusting

Oh the new features are matchmaking...you friggin morons we've had matchmaking since the original xbox...you are trying to trump up the number of features to fool me into thinking there is value here...when there is none...

more than half of these "features" cannot be accessed unless you pay an EXTRA SUBSCRIPTION FEE...

they try to trick you and make you think that if you buy xbl you automatically get these channels...in all actuality you only get permission to buy (again) and use these channels...and most of them are on the 360...smh

this is absolute garbage...I don't see why they couldn't come up with something truly amazing and naturally spark interest and hype...instead of half truths and PR spin to get this garbage off the shelves...

it's truly sad

The crying made that clear.
#27Exodus_PrimePosted 9/5/2013 8:59:24 AM
iBlackice25 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
"This post was achieved by *Cryengine 3*

I lol'd at this.

Then my work here is done :-)
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#28kingrat2314Posted 9/5/2013 9:47:09 AM
Features that, to my knowledge, you still have to pay for after XBL Gold is taken care of:

Amazon.com Instant Video
AT&T Uverse
CinemaNOW
Crackle
Crunchyroll
EPIX
Flixter
HBO GO
Hulu Plus
Manga Entertainment
MLB.tv
Neon Alley
NETFLIX
NHL Game Center
Rhapsody
SkyGO
Sony Pictures
UFC On Xbox Live
Verizon FIOS TV
Paramount Movies
Pizza Hut >_>
Redbox Instant by Verizon
Vudu
WWE
Xbox Music
Xfinity

Features that are free anywhere else:

everything not listed above.
---
Tread lightly.
#29MRL3G3NDPosted 9/5/2013 9:55:19 AM
kingrat2314 posted...
Features that, to my knowledge, you still have to pay for after XBL Gold is taken care of:

Amazon.com Instant Video
AT&T Uverse
CinemaNOW
Crackle
Crunchyroll
EPIX
Flixter
HBO GO
Hulu Plus
Manga Entertainment
MLB.tv
Neon Alley
NETFLIX
NHL Game Center
Rhapsody
SkyGO
Sony Pictures
UFC On Xbox Live
Verizon FIOS TV
Paramount Movies
Pizza Hut >_>
Redbox Instant by Verizon
Vudu
WWE
Xbox Music
Xfinity

Features that are free anywhere else:

everything not listed above.

whats crazy is that I have a smartTV with all of these for free...the same TV I play my xbox on...My Blu ray p[layer is also "Smart" and has even more channels than this...for instance there is a free 3D channel you can watch for FREE lol

I swear I cannot understand how market research could fail them so horribly... I'd rather hear that they didn't, because I couldn't imagine people wanted to pay up to 3 times for a feature Internet/XBL/Channel Subscription

and they expect us to get giddy over this? smh
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q
#30Cornbread4lifePosted 9/5/2013 11:03:48 AM
Bump.
---
GT: Cornbread4life