There is no paywall

#121NewMoonShadowPosted 9/7/2013 9:00:22 AM
Deimir posted...
ilikehamandhalo posted...
No one complained about this "paywall" on Xbox, and everyone was delighted to pay for the service on 360 do to stable servers and all of sudden now that they dont let you access some apps its a huge deal? LMFAO, there is no paywall, you have to pay for services, this is the real world. I guess you expect a free system as well right?

/thread?

Not paying attention are we? The problem is you're paying for services MicroSoft is not providing, and which you are already paying other companies for. I can't even think of an accurate comparison scenario because it's so bloody ridiculous to think that MicroSoft is charging you to use a service someone else is providing. Anyone viewing this as an acceptable business practice simply has no idea what they're talking about.
#122DeimirPosted 9/7/2013 10:19:59 AM
NewMoonShadow posted...
Deimir posted...
No one complained about this "paywall" on Xbox, and everyone was delighted to pay for the service on 360 do to stable servers and all of sudden now that they dont let you access some apps its a huge deal? LMFAO, there is no paywall, you have to pay for services, this is the real world. I guess you expect a free system as well right?

/thread?

Not paying attention are we? The problem is you're paying for services MicroSoft is not providing, and which you are already paying other companies for. I can't even think of an accurate comparison scenario because it's so bloody ridiculous to think that MicroSoft is charging you to use a service someone else is providing. Anyone viewing this as an acceptable business practice simply has no idea what they're talking about.

Hard to pay attention when it's the third or fourth topic I've seen go over 100 in the past week with the same people shouting the same arguments. I get bored easily.
---
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f2b_1371011276
#123NewMoonShadowPosted 9/7/2013 10:29:46 AM
Deimir posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
Deimir posted...

/thread?

Hard to pay attention when it's the third or fourth topic I've seen go over 100 in the past week with the same people shouting the same arguments. I get bored easily.

And yet you continue to believe that MicroSoft is within their right to charge for a service they are not providing?
#124ILikesCheesePosted 9/8/2013 8:39:13 AM
NewMoonShadow posted...
Deimir posted...

And yet you continue to believe that MicroSoft is within their right to charge for a service they are not providing?

There is no legitimate defense or counter-argument for the Fanboys and Shills to give on the subject, so they can really only just shrug their shoulders and say "So?" or ignore the posts.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#125kingrat2314Posted 9/8/2013 3:46:14 PM
TC, you payed to get over the paywall, ya dope.
---
Tread lightly.