If I preorder from BestBuy.com soon, I won't face any "backorders" will I?

#11x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 9/4/2013 2:03:06 PM
LazerLXXVII2 posted...
lanmanna posted...
Best Buy is one of the worst places to preorder. Why would you do that?

I don't like GameStop or Amazon at all.

So that really narrows it down to Best Buy, or places like Walmart, Target, etc.

You're one of the rare people dislike Amazon. They're easily the best online retailer and overall the best place the shop at all in my opinion.
#12agentcalPosted 9/4/2013 2:04:31 PM
Best Buy pre orders are not guaranteed. Total bs with Best Buy. I pre ordered 2 at Walmart and 1 at Gamestop, all guaranteed.
#13LazerLXXVII2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 2:10:22 PM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
LazerLXXVII2 posted...
lanmanna posted...

So that really narrows it down to Best Buy, or places like Walmart, Target, etc.

You're one of the rare people dislike Amazon. They're easily the best online retailer and overall the best place the shop at all in my opinion.

In your opinion.
#14lanmannaPosted 9/4/2013 2:11:02 PM
Target and Wal-Mart are the best places to preorder.
#15x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 9/4/2013 2:18:38 PM
LazerLXXVII2 posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
LazerLXXVII2 posted...
lanmanna posted...

In your opinion.

Not really. Amazon is one of the highest rated retailers out there. Best Buy isn't even that great with their high prices and awful customer service. If they work for you that's fine but there is good reason Best Buy is struggling and Amazon is soaring.
#16LazerLXXVII2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 2:30:45 PM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
LazerLXXVII2 posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
LazerLXXVII2 posted...
lanmanna posted...

In your opinion.

Not really. Amazon is one of the highest rated retailers out there. Best Buy isn't even that great with their high prices and awful customer service. If they work for you that's fine but there is good reason Best Buy is struggling and Amazon is soaring.

Why are we arguing about this? I said I don't want to order from Gamestop or Amazon. I'd prefer Best Buy, but I am open to Walmart or Target if they have any reason why I should choose them over Best Buy.
#17LazerLXXVII2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 3:57:53 PM
I preordered via store pickup from Best Buy, the people at Best Buy told me not to do it online.
#186speednissanPosted 9/4/2013 4:08:09 PM
I assumed the MS store of all places would be a sure thing, so I got mine there. Everyone is at risk of backorders though.
#19TravisCombsPosted 9/4/2013 4:16:34 PM
Amazon easily has the best customer service. I don't see how ANYONE doesn't like them.
---
i5-760 @3.80GHz | 12GB G.Skill DDR3-1600 | MSI GTX 660Ti | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Corsair TX650 | Antec 300 Illusion | Windows 7
#20LazerLXXVII2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 7:20:13 PM
TravisCombs posted...
Amazon easily has the best customer service. I don't see how ANYONE doesn't like them.

Again, I don't care