I've canceled my PS4 preorder in favor of more games and accessories for the X1

#11BudWisenheimerPosted 9/4/2013 5:47:11 PM
I really want DriveClub. But I have to admit that there isn't much else at launch that's keeping me from cancelling. I love the new look of Killzone but I'd like reassurance (yeah I used the word "reassurance" where it was actually warranted) that it will have tighter controls. I don't need a CoD clone. I just want an improvement.
#12teehee23Posted 9/4/2013 5:56:28 PM
triple s posted...
I'll get a PS4 at the beginning of the year but as a gamer, the X1 simply has a better launch window of games. I've never enjoyed a single Killzone games and I'm not going out of my way to play Knack so launch isn't that appealing to me. When Second Sons come out, that's when I'll throw my money on one. Crimson Dragon(huge fan of Panzer Dragoon Orta), Killer Instinct and Dead Rising 3 have my interest.

I've heard this from so many gamers lately and I agree with Microsoft that Xbox #1 has the greatest launch line up of all time.
---
And the voice of an Angel spoke to me, that I was created righteous. And all that oppose me shall bring suffering upon themselves. Amen.
#13NeoAndurilPosted 9/4/2013 5:57:24 PM
TonyKojima posted...
lol what?

teehee's alt.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#14pblimp360Posted 9/4/2013 6:01:01 PM
Logical move TC. Enjoy it, because I know I will. : )
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#15The_DarkwalkerPosted 9/4/2013 6:03:17 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
TonyKojima posted...
lol what?

teehee's alt.

Most of the shills on this board are teehee alts, lol!
---
Evil always wins because Good is dumb.
#1695_EclipsePosted 9/4/2013 8:05:49 PM
pigman2003 posted...
If your getting both console it just makes sense to get the X1 first because it has more big retail games not to mention CoD Ghosts and Battlefield 4 which are preferably played on Xbox Live.

Lol.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#17Spetsnaz420Posted 9/5/2013 2:45:19 AM
LOL at anyone who thinks triple ever had a PS4 preorder...I find it hard to believe with the way he's been fanboying here
---
I don't conform to social convention
#18SomnusNemorisPosted 9/5/2013 2:50:54 AM
Yeah TC, the dozen times you've mentioned it in the past 24 hours gave the message loud and clear. You looking for validation or something?

God, the amount of reassurance merchants in this topic is astounding.
---
www.last.fm/user/AstuteClass
#19CaIiber345Posted 9/5/2013 2:54:24 AM
I'm picking up PS4 with Battlefield 4 and Minecraft PS4 Edition at launch. At this point I'm mostly sold on multiplats until Infamous: Second Son and Deep Down come out. Until Microsoft ditches Kinect and announces an exclusive that I'd buy, I'm holding off on considering Xbox One.
---
"There is a lot of middle ground between superhero powers and "Niko, let's go bowling." Dr_Mojo
GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting
#20SomnusNemorisPosted 9/5/2013 2:59:39 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
I'm picking up PS4 with Battlefield 4 and Minecraft PS4 Edition at launch. At this point I'm mostly sold on multiplats until Infamous: Second Son and Deep Down come out. Until Microsoft ditches Kinect and announces an exclusive that I'd buy, I'm holding off on considering Xbox One.

Its nothing to do with the games for me. Granted Dead Rising 3 is the only interesting exclusive, but even if MS had 10 AAA launch titles, all of which I wanted, I would never trust them after the DRM fiasco.

Consumers have ridiculously short memories or lack of integrity and self worth, it seems. If this console gets enough support early on, I promise the DRM will make a dreaded comeback.
---
www.last.fm/user/AstuteClass