Now all cards are on the table for launch, which console are you getting?

#61SomnusNemorisPosted 9/5/2013 8:50:17 AM
I don't have one alt here nor am I trolling. And thanks. I'm surely I'll be unfairly so again in future.
---
www.last.fm/user/AstuteClass
#62regsantotomasPosted 9/5/2013 8:52:57 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
I don't have one alt here nor am I trolling. And thanks. I'm surely I'll be unfairly so again in future.

sure. keep playing the victim. too bad you won't post your actual diatribe here. *shrug*. As I've told Neo, I'm done with you. Enjoy your time disrupting this board.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#63SomnusNemorisPosted 9/5/2013 12:22:30 PM
Not disrupting the board. Just posting my thoughts.
---
#64iSkadooshPosted 9/5/2013 12:33:54 PM(edited)
Xbox losing on it's own board.
#65LuigiGunPosted 9/5/2013 12:46:06 PM
PS4. Will get Xbox One after inevitable price drop next year or kinectless SKU. Oh and I don't plan on going through 8 X1's like I did 360's so I will wait to see if the hardware is as effed up as last time.
---
3DS FC: 4355-9839-3610
#66IloveElitePosted 9/5/2013 12:50:14 PM
PS4 (Which is new for me as I've been on the 'Xbox' side since the original Xbox was launched)

but only.. only because I cannot buy a kinect free Xbox One bundle.

Microsoft take note.. you're losing loyal customers over this.
---
Currently playing: Skyrim, X3TC, Titan Quest Gold
Waiting for: Elite:Dangerous, GTA V, Diablo 3
#67LuigiGunPosted 9/5/2013 12:53:08 PM
Rapscallion84 posted...
Though I was a 360 gamer for the whole last generation (my PS3 mostly gathered dust), I'll be going with the PS4 for launch.

Mainly because, given Microsoft's track record, I'd never buy one of their consoles at launch.

Same situation here, never thought I'd switch to be honest. Xbox Gold for 8 years, expires in November and not renewing until I get X1 after price drop.
---
3DS FC: 4355-9839-3610
#68Orange_ApplesPosted 9/5/2013 12:55:50 PM
PS4

Got the WiiU loved using remote play.
Have a gaming PC, got the Nvidia Shield. Love using remote play.

PS4 has remote play.
XB1 does not.

I'm gonna go with the console that has the features I like.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#69DamnEvilDogPosted 9/5/2013 1:00:39 PM
SomnusNemoris posted...
And as I said, this poll was made yesterday, on the day the X1 was given a release date and the board was brimming with all its fans coming to talk about the news.

Spin all you want, but the PS4 smoking the X1 on its own board is not good.

You're also disregarding that this isn't neutral ground. Go to the PS4 board and this same thread shows the PS4 at 90%.

PS4 board is filled with PS4 fanboys, Xbox One Board is over run with PS3 fanboys (mostly trolls) and are voting for the PS4

This is nice and objective, why do you persist in these actions? do you not have enough to talk about on YOUR console board?

Being a fanboy is tragic, should just be happy with the games, not quibbling about stupid crap.
#70SomnusNemorisPosted 9/5/2013 1:10:41 PM
DamnEvilDog posted...
PS4 board is filled with PS4 fanboys, Xbox One Board is over run with PS3 fanboys (mostly trolls) and are voting for the PS4

Reassurance post.
---