Anywhere left to pre-order day one?

#11Iceman83Posted 9/4/2013 5:00:55 PM
Excal1bur posted...
Iceman83 posted...
I'd rather by from a scalper than trust best buy with a major pre-order such as this. Go ahead and pre-order from them. Then you'll get an email from them a few days before release saying they can't fulfill yours. They are bad about that.

You think target or walmart would be any better? I've seen them unload trucks its not a place i would by any kind of electronics from.

System pre-orders I've always gone to GameStop.
---
If it bleeds, we can kill it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
#126speednissanPosted 9/4/2013 5:02:32 PM
I've lost faith in all retailers this year. It's been bad for preorder problems. I went with the Microsoft Store website which states launch day delivery. I guess I'd believe them over everyone except Amazon, but they are sold out.
#13Excal1burPosted 9/4/2013 5:05:15 PM
Iceman83 posted...
Excal1bur posted...
Iceman83 posted...
I'd rather by from a scalper than trust best buy with a major pre-order such as this. Go ahead and pre-order from them. Then you'll get an email from them a few days before release saying they can't fulfill yours. They are bad about that.

You think target or walmart would be any better? I've seen them unload trucks its not a place i would by any kind of electronics from.

System pre-orders I've always gone to GameStop.

Yes but that is not in this current gentleman's choices

If I personally would have to choose between Best Buy, Walmart, and target I would go Best Buy every time.

On a side note i Have 1 pre-orderd at gamestop and amazon
#14DeadLock25Posted 9/4/2013 5:05:24 PM
Abyss_of_Sorrow posted...
Is Best Buy the only retailer know to have any left other than the Microsoft Store?

Your local gamestop may have some left, but its unlikely. Aside from that, BB and MS Store seem to be your best bet.
---
GT: DeadLock25
#15xcmon3yx2Posted 9/5/2013 12:38:26 AM
does best buy charge the full amount for the preorder immediately or when it ships?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xcmon3yx777
Let's Play, and Guides
#16FoxravencroftPosted 9/5/2013 12:49:30 AM
I just pre-ordered with my local target. $10 down, and very limited supply. Plus you get $10 off a Xbox 1 game with the finalized purchase.
---
GT: Foxravencroft DD:DA Pawn: Aeris
When all of your wishes are granted, all of your dreams have been destroyed.
#17capnhowdy18Posted 9/5/2013 2:28:28 AM
I don't know if you have a physical MS store near buy, but on near me had some and they are holding a prerelease party.