Watch Dogs Open-world gameplay

#1MrImpatient35Posted 9/4/2013 5:32:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrro1GE9JUI

This game wasn't on my radar before, but omg! I need to start paying attention to it. It looks so f'n awesome! I LOVE stealth games, and I love open-world games, and this looks like the best of both worlds. I think I need this game in my life.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#2DionysusPosted 9/4/2013 5:43:10 PM
Yeah, I'm not an AC fan, but this has always been the most intriguing game of the year.
#3gobuffalo30Posted 9/4/2013 5:46:50 PM
It reminds me of a mixture of AC and Far Cry but set in a city. So really if you mix those two with GTA you'd probably get this game from it. I have it preordered but I feel bored with it just thinking of the gameplay at this moment.
#4TheApd_ReturnsPosted 9/4/2013 5:47:41 PM
Looks really easy :/
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF3 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
#5master_gamr1231Posted 9/4/2013 5:54:21 PM
Huh, that does look fun. I wonder what happens if you succeed in hacking someone else or you get hacked? Either way, though, I'd turn it off like I did in Dark Souls.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#6MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 6:00:32 PM
master_gamr1231 posted...
Huh, that does look fun. I wonder what happens if you succeed in hacking someone else or you get hacked? Either way, though, I'd turn it off like I did in Dark Souls.

I'd turn it off too. I don't think anything substantial would happen if you complete the hack anyway.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#7DelRowePosted 9/4/2013 6:01:40 PM
Oh great. Slow motion shooting. Can't stand that crap.
---
You are not in control.