Watch Dogs Open-world gameplay

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Watch Dogs Open-world gameplay

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrro1GE9JUI

This game wasn't on my radar before, but omg! I need to start paying attention to it. It looks so f'n awesome! I LOVE stealth games, and I love open-world games, and this looks like the best of both worlds. I think I need this game in my life.
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!

User Info: Dionysus

Dionysus
3 years ago#2
Yeah, I'm not an AC fan, but this has always been the most intriguing game of the year.

User Info: gobuffalo30

gobuffalo30
3 years ago#3
It reminds me of a mixture of AC and Far Cry but set in a city. So really if you mix those two with GTA you'd probably get this game from it. I have it preordered but I feel bored with it just thinking of the gameplay at this moment.

User Info: TheApd_Returns

TheApd_Returns
3 years ago#4
Looks really easy :/
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF3 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury

User Info: master_gamr1231

master_gamr1231
3 years ago#5
Huh, that does look fun. I wonder what happens if you succeed in hacking someone else or you get hacked? Either way, though, I'd turn it off like I did in Dark Souls.
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#6
master_gamr1231 posted...
Huh, that does look fun. I wonder what happens if you succeed in hacking someone else or you get hacked? Either way, though, I'd turn it off like I did in Dark Souls.

I'd turn it off too. I don't think anything substantial would happen if you complete the hack anyway.
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!

User Info: DelRowe

DelRowe
3 years ago#7
Oh great. Slow motion shooting. Can't stand that crap.
You are not in control.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Watch Dogs Open-world gameplay

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived