Welcome to the new Xbox Live Rewards.

#11zmousePosted 9/4/2013 7:59:35 PM
Foxx3k posted...
What do rewards credits do for you?

"A. Rewards Credits are a way of keeping track of the cash you earn through Xbox Live Rewards. Once you accumulate 5,000 Credits or more, we will automatically convert them into to your local currency and deposit your cash into your Microsoft account. Then, you can head over to the Xbox Stores to purchase your favorite games, Movies, Avatar props and much more!"
#12Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 8:01:47 PM
Foxx3k posted...

There's a chart on DeadLock25's link. Basically you deposit your credits for Money. There's multiple ways to earn credits too.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#13regsantotomasPosted 9/4/2013 8:01:56 PM
Cool topic. Thanks
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#14Foxx3kPosted 9/4/2013 8:04:27 PM
Dev445 posted...
Foxx3k posted...

There's a chart on DeadLock25's link. Basically you deposit your credits for Money. There's multiple ways to earn credits too.

Okay, so 10 credits = $0.01

That's, uh, I don't know ... cool I guess? So every... 15 games I buy, I can get a game for free.

On one hand, that's basically nothing. On the other hand, at some point in the future it'll be like getting a free game ...

Except Games on Demand don't count. Way to hate your own ecosystem, Microsoft. Hopefully that changes on Xbox One.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#15regsantotomasPosted 9/5/2013 1:50:21 PM
Just got this email today.

Dat flowchart!

http://rewards.xbox.com/media/media_chunks/img_get_rewards_1.png
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#16IzecPosted 9/5/2013 1:52:51 PM
Bing Rewards > Xbox Rewards.

Though it's nice that you get points for doing standard Xbox tasks.
---
No Text