MrMolinaro posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66754864

2 revolutionary games
-100 games that use headset technology
+$20 adapter
-$60 year of live
+$30 since over half will be used by December
= Mathmagics

It took you 6 minutes to post this. Do you have a word document with this crap saved so you can call out certain posters?
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#12SunDevil77Posted 9/5/2013 7:15:18 AM
SparkItUp posted...
Project Spark is really the only one that has my interest, but I will get it for PC instead.

Will you play my creations, since you'll be able to download them from 360, One, or PC? :D
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#13JusticeSwordPosted 9/5/2013 7:16:55 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
MrMolinaro posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66754864

2 revolutionary games
-100 games that use headset technology
+$20 adapter
-$60 year of live
+$30 since over half will be used by December
= Mathmagics

It took you 6 minutes to post this. Do you have a word document with this crap saved so you can call out certain posters?

I hope so, they shouldn't be allowed to get away with it & I personally believe IP banning these droll fools would mitigate the years of damage they have caused to the sites integrity.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#14sworderPosted 9/5/2013 7:22:48 AM
I like Project Spark as much as anyone, but the credit goes to LBP for being the obvious inspiration
#15zerooo0Posted 9/5/2013 7:24:02 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
SparkItUp posted...
Project Spark is really the only one that has my interest, but I will get it for PC instead.

Will you play my creations, since you'll be able to download them from 360, One, or PC? :D

Actually he can. Project Spark maps, games, creations, etc can be downloaded across all 3 platforms.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#16Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/5/2013 7:25:56 AM
JusticeSword posted...
I hope so, they shouldn't be allowed to get away with it & I personally believe IP banning these droll fools would mitigate the years of damage they have caused to the sites integrity.

No, they shouldn't. I agree that misinformation, lies and trolling should be stamped out on this board with IP bans. I'm just surprised someone got that so quickly.
---
#17dancing_cactuarPosted 9/5/2013 7:41:20 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
JusticeSword posted...

No, they shouldn't. I agree that misinformation, lies and trolling should be stamped out on this board with IP bans. I'm just surprised someone got that so quickly.

Well, that topic WAS the funniest topic this entire summer, so... yeah.
---
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
#18Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/5/2013 7:43:43 AM
dancing_cactuar posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
JusticeSword posted...

Well, that topic WAS the funniest topic this entire summer, so... yeah.

I thought I remember one earlier where a guy was trolling and talking to himself with an alt. Then he forgot to sign out of his troll and into his alt and started, literally, talking to himself. He was called out and heartily laughed out.
---
#19Demon_AckerPosted 9/5/2013 7:55:18 AM
Project Spark looks great
Warface?....no thanks
#20SunDevil77Posted 9/5/2013 7:57:06 AM
zerooo0 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
SparkItUp posted...

Actually he can. Project Spark maps, games, creations, etc can be downloaded across all 3 platforms.

...that's why I said it :o
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539