MrMolinaro posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66754864

2 revolutionary games
-100 games that use headset technology
+$20 adapter
-$60 year of live
+$30 since over half will be used by December
= Mathmagics

Mods, I seriously can't believe you allow a weasel post like this (and others that have piggy-backed off it) to stand. Yet if any XB1 supporter replies to MrMolinaro with anything along the lines of what he deserves for being a stalking, trolling bully you will delete their post and dock them karma. Way to be neutral in enforcing terms.

TC - I agree, XB1 is the only console that currently has any projects that appear to be "next gen" and not just the next logical evolution of last gen with a prettier face. Project Spark in particular looks amazing. PS4 will surely have things developed in the future that earn it the title of a next gen console, but for the foreseeable future it is essentially PS3.5. Don't let the trolls curb your enthusiasm for XB1, 11/22 is going to be an awesome day!

Someones mad that people don't forget when people make complete and utter fools of themselves and never let them live it down.

Nope. Not mad about that because TC never did that. It was all the fanboys like you and Molinaro who made yourselves out to be the "utter fools". You're just too young/immature to understand it.
#43Moe_YuePosted 9/6/2013 11:43:28 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
It took you 6 minutes to post this.

Perhaps he doesn't type with a single digit, his tongue stuck out all the while...
#44MrMolinaroPosted 9/6/2013 12:05:43 PM
billsfanno1 posted...
Nope. Not mad about that because TC never did that. It was all the fanboys like you and Molinaro who made yourselves out to be the "utter fools". You're just too young/immature to understand it.

I posted a lame joke and a link to a funny topic that the people of this board might enjoy. You are the one who is insulting people in this topic and posting comments about mod conspiracies and the PS3.5. You seem to be taking this console war thing a bit too seriously and I would suggest that you relax. I hope that you enjoy your console of choice sir.

My only regret is that I didn't put an E in Mathemagics.
#45The_NightwingPosted 9/6/2013 12:13:33 PM
WG4F_is_win posted...
AnatomyHorror posted...
Why would WarFace change anything? Having played it on PC, I can definitely say it brings nothing innovative the the genre.

It's not just changing the genre it's literally going to change the future of gaming.

You mean like how Kinect changed the future of gaming last gen?
#46billsfanno1Posted 9/6/2013 1:17:22 PM
MrMolinaro posted...
billsfanno1 posted...

I posted a lame joke and a link to a funny topic that the people of this board might enjoy. You are the one who is insulting people in this topic and posting comments about mod conspiracies and the PS3.5. You seem to be taking this console war thing a bit too seriously and I would suggest that you relax. I hope that you enjoy your console of choice sir.

My only regret is that I didn't put an E in Mathemagics.

It was an immature stalker post, plain and simple. But you sure seem to think you were cool doing it. This is not about a console war, it's about behavior akin to a trolling weasel in response to someone innocently posting on this board.
#47JusticeSwordPosted 9/6/2013 1:21:35 PM
Well I read this topic in work, so I guess ive technically doubled my wage for the day, is this how it works TC?
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#4895_EclipsePosted 9/6/2013 2:29:52 PM
WG4F_is_win posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
billsfanno1 posted...

TC - I agree

This just reminded me of this thread.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628

How so?

There is a reason that 'he' just so happened to post right after you, a day later.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#49billsfanno1Posted 9/6/2013 3:49:09 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
WG4F_is_win posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
billsfanno1 posted...

TC - I agree

How so?

There is a reason that 'he' just so happened to post right after you, a day later.

And what is that reason?
#50WG4F_is_win(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 8:13:25 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
WG4F_is_win posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
billsfanno1 posted...

TC - I agree

How so?

I don't get what you're doing. You're implying the poster isn't a he? Why does it matter if it's a he or she?
---
just hawkin' on the box