Microsoft has exclusive deals with the only two TRULY revolutionary games

#51BS_InfinitePosted 9/7/2013 11:49:57 AM
AnatomyHorror posted...
Why would WarFace change anything? Having played it on PC, I can definitely say it brings nothing innovative the the genre.

Name even 2 other games that work the same way as Warface
---
--
-
#52RyuuHou25Posted 9/7/2013 12:02:56 PM
billsfanno1 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
billsfanno1 posted...
MrMolinaro posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66754864

2 revolutionary games
-100 games that use headset technology
+$20 adapter
-$60 year of live
+$30 since over half will be used by December
= Mathmagics

Mods, I seriously can't believe you allow a weasel post like this (and others that have piggy-backed off it) to stand. Yet if any XB1 supporter replies to MrMolinaro with anything along the lines of what he deserves for being a stalking, trolling bully you will delete their post and dock them karma. Way to be neutral in enforcing terms.

TC - I agree, XB1 is the only console that currently has any projects that appear to be "next gen" and not just the next logical evolution of last gen with a prettier face. Project Spark in particular looks amazing. PS4 will surely have things developed in the future that earn it the title of a next gen console, but for the foreseeable future it is essentially PS3.5. Don't let the trolls curb your enthusiasm for XB1, 11/22 is going to be an awesome day!

Someones mad that people don't forget when people make complete and utter fools of themselves and never let them live it down.

Nope. Not mad about that because TC never did that. It was all the fanboys like you and Molinaro who made yourselves out to be the "utter fools". You're just too young/immature to understand it.

Yeah, your opinion that he didn't make a fool of himself in that thread is outnumbered a few thousand to one. Good luck with that.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#53Soar2344Posted 9/7/2013 12:04:01 PM
No. The Crew is the most revolutionary game ever ^_^
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y board
#54NeoAndurilPosted 9/7/2013 12:40:18 PM
Raycon posted...

I love how this legacy will follow him forever.

Check my sig. All he xb1 trolls have legendary embarrassing moments on this board. From exactly correct tc, to math nonsense, to cap attacking everyone who says exactly what he says. It's ridiculous.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#55WG4F_is_win(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 1:07:02 PM
The_Nightwing posted...
WG4F_is_win posted...
AnatomyHorror posted...
Why would WarFace change anything? Having played it on PC, I can definitely say it brings nothing innovative the the genre.

It's not just changing the genre it's literally going to change the future of gaming.

You mean like how Kinect changed the future of gaming last gen?

The Wii? Yeah it did
---
just hawkin' on the box
#56NatatteruPosted 9/8/2013 1:08:51 PM
Please, revolutionary games don't sell. Gamers want the same stuff but with a different (sub)title.
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - Dragon's Crown: Elf
#57gameboybrycePosted 9/8/2013 1:10:57 PM
WG4F_is_win posted...
The_Nightwing posted...
WG4F_is_win posted...
AnatomyHorror posted...

It's not just changing the genre it's literally going to change the future of gaming.

You mean like how Kinect changed the future of gaming last gen?

The Wii? Yeah it did

And Microsoft's the only one who don't realize people stopped caring about the Wii and the Kinect a looooong time ago.
---
This board has become a haven for Sony trolls, you have no idea what it is like going to sleep each night punching your pillow furiously.~TrashBoat
LMAO
#58embrandedonePosted 9/8/2013 1:12:30 PM
MrMolinaro posted...

2 revolutionary games
+$20 adapter
-$60 year of live
= Mathmagics

Never forgive, never forget. *raises fist in the air for support*

You'll never live this down, TC. You know rank amongst famous trolls like Kojima and Teehee23
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#59ZZZGundamPosted 9/8/2013 1:21:41 PM
billsfanno1 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
billsfanno1 posted...
MrMolinaro posted...

2 revolutionary games
+$20 adapter
-$60 year of live
= Mathmagics

Mods, I seriously can't believe you allow a weasel post like this (and others that have piggy-backed off it) to stand. Yet if any XB1 supporter replies to MrMolinaro with anything along the lines of what he deserves for being a stalking, trolling bully you will delete their post and dock them karma. Way to be neutral in enforcing terms.

TC - I agree, XB1 is the only console that currently has any projects that appear to be "next gen" and not just the next logical evolution of last gen with a prettier face. Project Spark in particular looks amazing. PS4 will surely have things developed in the future that earn it the title of a next gen console, but for the foreseeable future it is essentially PS3.5. Don't let the trolls curb your enthusiasm for XB1, 11/22 is going to be an awesome day!

Someones mad that people don't forget when people make complete and utter fools of themselves and never let them live it down.

Nope. Not mad about that because TC never did that. It was all the fanboys like you and Molinaro who made yourselves out to be the "utter fools". You're just too young/immature to understand it.

So lets make this clear... you agree with TC's math in that topic?
Your answer to this question will reveal many things.
#60LaManoNeraIIPosted 9/8/2013 4:05:01 PM
Project Spark will be about as "innovative" as Mario Paint was
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009