MrMolinaro posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66754864

2 revolutionary games
-100 games that use headset technology
+$20 adapter
-$60 year of live
+$30 since over half will be used by December
= Mathmagics

Mods, I seriously can't believe you allow a weasel post like this (and others that have piggy-backed off it) to stand. Yet if any XB1 supporter replies to MrMolinaro with anything along the lines of what he deserves for being a stalking, trolling bully you will delete their post and dock them karma. Way to be neutral in enforcing terms.

TC - I agree, XB1 is the only console that currently has any projects that appear to be "next gen" and not just the next logical evolution of last gen with a prettier face. Project Spark in particular looks amazing. PS4 will surely have things developed in the future that earn it the title of a next gen console, but for the foreseeable future it is essentially PS3.5. Don't let the trolls curb your enthusiasm for XB1, 11/22 is going to be an awesome day!

Someones mad that people don't forget when people make complete and utter fools of themselves and never let them live it down.

Nope. Not mad about that because TC never did that. It was all the fanboys like you and Molinaro who made yourselves out to be the "utter fools". You're just too young/immature to understand it.

So lets make this clear... you agree with TC's math in that topic?
Your answer to this question will reveal many things.

I understand what he was trying to do in terms of a differential analysis, but the method was flawed. I know there are people here of all ages and don't rely on diversions like math or grammar to undermine someone's opinion on consoles. Simply put ... I'm not a pathetic stalker that still can't get over something that was posted over a month ago. This topic has nothing to do with that and people like you and Molinaro just show the quality of your character by resorting to tactics like this.
#62LaManoNeraIIPosted 9/8/2013 5:42:10 PM
BS_Infinite posted...
AnatomyHorror posted...
Why would WarFace change anything? Having played it on PC, I can definitely say it brings nothing innovative the the genre.

Name even 2 other games that work the same way as Warface

Name even 2 other games that work the same way as Superman 64
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#63WG4F_is_win(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 1:32:51 AM
Natatteru posted...
Please, revolutionary games don't sell. Gamers want the same stuff but with a different (sub)title.

Good thing they're both free.
---
just hawkin' on the box
#64PokebaldyPosted 9/9/2013 2:10:47 AM
billsfanno1 posted...
MrMolinaro posted...

2 revolutionary games
+$20 adapter
-$60 year of live
= Mathmagics

Mods, I seriously can't believe you allow a weasel post like this (and others that have piggy-backed off it) to stand. Yet if any XB1 supporter replies to MrMolinaro with anything along the lines of what he deserves for being a stalking, trolling bully you will delete their post and dock them karma. Way to be neutral in enforcing terms.

TC - I agree, XB1 is the only console that currently has any projects that appear to be "next gen" and not just the next logical evolution of last gen with a prettier face. Project Spark in particular looks amazing. PS4 will surely have things developed in the future that earn it the title of a next gen console, but for the foreseeable future it is essentially PS3.5. Don't let the trolls curb your enthusiasm for XB1, 11/22 is going to be an awesome day!

Don't be such a killjoy, I for one enjoyed that post, because I wasn't aware of that mathemagics thread *can't believed I missed that". Had a good laugh xD
#65WG4F_is_win(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 6:21:31 PM
ITT people ignore the first post
---
just hawkin' on the box
#66Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 9/9/2013 6:26:02 PM
MrMolinaro posted...

2 revolutionary games
+$20 adapter
-$60 year of live
= Mathmagics

how high can a MS fanboy count to?

the answer is One
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#67ilikehamandhaloPosted 9/9/2013 6:27:42 PM
Been playing Warface on the PC and its a blast, if its still F2P on 360 or X1 it will do well. Its fun, fast passed, has classes and really the only downsides are the maps being very simple and shooting while sliding, that HAS to go.
---
B**** if you wave then I will surf you
#68WG4F_is_win(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 11:26:09 AM
ilikehamandhalo posted...
Been playing Warface on the PC and its a blast, if its still F2P on 360 or X1 it will do well. Its fun, fast passed, has classes and really the only downsides are the maps being very simple and shooting while sliding, that HAS to go.

Some of the maps are way too small also imo
The team elements feel great though, especially in co-op play were the ability to revive and replenish armor is really handy
---
just hawkin' on the box
#69STE573Posted 9/10/2013 2:23:38 PM
Wait... How is Warface revolutionary? It looks like a blast but there are other F2P shooters out there that are a blast too.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- X-STE-90-X Currently playing The Last of Us (PS3), Forza 3 (360), NSMBU (Wii U) and God of War HD (PS3).
#70singhellotakuPosted 9/10/2013 2:37:29 PM
warface will be a joke thats forgotten in a week