The cloud is important.... Sony has to refund customers due to unplayable online

#31SolisPosted 9/5/2013 6:26:43 PM
This actually wouldn't apply to a game such as FFXIV at all, since that's run on the third party's servers and using a manufacturer-specific cloud network wouldn't be an option at all. In fact ironically, it's Xbox Live's very architecture that will keep the cloud from being used for these kinds of things.
---
"Walking tanks must exist somewhere for there to be such attention to detail like this in mech sim." - IGN Steel Battalion review
#32ImThe8thWonderPosted 9/5/2013 6:30:15 PM
Solis posted...
This actually wouldn't apply to a game such as FFXIV at all, since that's run on the third party's servers and using a manufacturer-specific cloud network wouldn't be an option at all. In fact ironically, it's Xbox Live's very architecture that will keep the cloud from being used for these kinds of things.

This this this^^^^^
#33roboto_pilotoPosted 9/6/2013 1:16:46 PM
It's funny how all the guys who didn't buy or play it (dont know what theyre talking about) are blaming Sony.

It's a f*** up on SquareEnix's part not Sony. Sony just did the refunds.

Get your facts straight..haha hooho tee hee!
---
"I guess I'm a bad man who tried to be a good father, I don't know. Every man has a right to change." ~ John Marston