What's wrong with constructive criticism?

#1MetroidFan9999Posted 9/5/2013 7:17:15 AM
Like requiring a paywall for apps I already pay for?
Like bundling a peripheral that is not required to use, that bumps the price up $100 unnecessarily?
Like providing no BC options or plans whatsoever (I'm sorry, "wishful thinking" does not apply)?
Like claiming the reversals are being implemented in a day one patch (Why aren't they implemented in the OS from the start?)?
Like claiming you have the "best launch lineup" ever, yet it is filled with unfinished products (Killer Instinct/Forza anyone?)?

Time and time again I see the same people denounce said issues and deem it as "trolling"....why? Do you view this console as perfect?
---
That's just, like...your opinion, man.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#2SunDevil77Posted 9/5/2013 7:20:12 AM
There's nothing wrong with it. It should be posted. But usually they add in a little quip like "lol of course xbots r OK with this they don't hav brains LOL"

Which is trolling.
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#3ElPolloDiablo87Posted 9/5/2013 7:20:32 AM
There's nothing wrong with constructive criticism. What is wrong is when you and your sony pony cronies jump into every topic and spam the hell out of them with these things. If you have a legitimate concern, make a topic about it and discuss it there, in that single topic. Don't spam the board with the same topics over and over and over, or purposely derail some other completely unrelated discussion.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#4MetroidFan9999(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 7:21:08 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
There's nothing wrong with it. It should be posted. But usually they add in a little quip like "lol of course xbots r OK with this they don't hav brains LOL"

Which is trolling.

I rarely ever see topics start out as such....

Yet nearly every single topic that starts out as I state, devolves to the TC always being called a troll.
---
#5pigman2003Posted 9/5/2013 7:21:18 AM
It's not constructive in any way, shape, or form and most of it is opinion.

Constructive criticism is criticism that helps in some way, nothing you say will change anything, the only thing it will do is reassure your own negative beliefs to make yourself fell better.
#6Skynet82997Posted 9/5/2013 7:21:27 AM
Nothing's wrong with criticism. But once you've said it, how many times do you need to duplicate the same complaints?

You've posted all this dozens of times - and yet you continue. So, what is there to say at this point? XB1 isn't perfect, nothing is.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#7HypnoCooshPosted 9/5/2013 7:22:18 AM
In ElPolloDiablo87 world if you don't praise the xbone you're a Sony pony.
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
#8JusticeSwordPosted 9/5/2013 7:22:32 AM
Nothing is wrong with it.

If it werent for constructive criticism & a strong showing from sony & its supporters, the X1 would of bombed hard, its policies were terrible, & thanks to all the Xfans who have accepted MS ever increasingly crap policies over the years, they thought they'd get away with it.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#9MetroidFan9999(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 7:22:59 AM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
There's nothing wrong with constructive criticism. What is wrong is when you and your sony pony cronies jump into every topic and spam the hell out of them with these things. If you have a legitimate concern, make a topic about it and discuss it there, in that single topic. Don't spam the board with the same topics over and over and over, or purposely derail some other completely unrelated discussion.

Don't you jump into and derail every topic you see with these things and claim "troll" of the TC?

Pot, meet kettle.
---
#10xninjagrrlPosted 9/5/2013 7:23:12 AM
What % of people are going to buy a next gen console and not want to play mp games? So you pretty much have to subscribe to XBL or PS+. Who cares if apps are beyond this paywall as you are going to end up subscribing anyways.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.