What's wrong with constructive criticism?

#31ejay8320Posted 9/5/2013 8:46:19 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
Nothing's wrong with criticism. But once you've said it, how many times do you need to duplicate the same complaints?

You've posted all this dozens of times - and yet you continue. So, what is there to say at this point? XB1 isn't perfect, nothing is.

I agree you don't need a plethora of threads on the same topic, but both sides that are guilty of those who post the blind support topics are just as bad that create the bashing topics.
#32doc1369Posted 9/5/2013 8:47:20 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Where are you speaking the truth? I see you speaking your highly subjective and biased opinion, but the truth is nowhere to be found in your post...

I said "ladies and gentleman, the xbox one fans!"

How is that my "biased opinion", when only fans would find absolutely no fault in what I listed?

By saying anyone that is a Xbox fan feels the same way, you could be a troll. By say that every Xbox fan feels the same way about a bad policy without proof to anger people, you are a troll.

/topic
---
If you believe that Jesus wants 100% compensation proudly put this in your sig.
#33MetroidFan9999(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 8:47:22 AM
JTC87 posted...
Translation: If it is not my opinion, it's wrong.

That sir, is what makes you a troll, someone thinks different than you does not make your statement true, it makes it an opinion.

No, YOU brought the "fact/opinion" argument into the equation, when you claimed everything I stated was not an issue. Meaning, there is nothing WRONG with it. I have issue. You claim everything I listed was a non-issue.

Hence, I was absolutely CORRECT in pointing this out. Don't try to spin this in my direction, buddy. This is the entire point of my argument, this is absolutely constructive criticism whether you agree with it or not, but you have no right to say it doesn't exist, or is a "non-issue".
---
That's just, like...your opinion, man.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#34MetroidFan9999(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 8:48:50 AM
doc1369 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Where are you speaking the truth? I see you speaking your highly subjective and biased opinion, but the truth is nowhere to be found in your post...

How is that my "biased opinion", when only fans would find absolutely no fault in what I listed?

By saying anyone that is a Xbox fan feels the same way, you could be a troll. By say that every Xbox fan feels the same way about a bad policy without proof to anger people, you are a troll.

/topic

By saying these are non-issues, he is a troll....sooo......

You can't have it both ways, this is the ENTIRE POINT of constructive criticism.
---
That's just, like...your opinion, man.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#35ElPolloDiablo87Posted 9/5/2013 8:49:29 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
JTC87 posted...
Translation: If it is not my opinion, it's wrong.

That sir, is what makes you a troll, someone thinks different than you does not make your statement true, it makes it an opinion.

No, YOU brought the "fact/opinion" argument into the equation, when you claimed everything I stated was not an issue. Meaning, there is nothing WRONG with it. I have issue. You claim everything I listed was a non-issue.

Hence, I was absolutely CORRECT in pointing this out. Don't try to spin this in my direction, buddy. This is the entire point of my argument, this is absolutely constructive criticism whether you agree with it or not, but you have no right to say it doesn't exist, or is a "non-issue".

And you countered by saying that everyone who disagrees with you is an xbox fanboy. I mean seriously, stop trying to hide it. Everyone with half a brain knows you're trolling. You're not as blatantly obvious about it as some others on this board, but it is what it is.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#36bob15xPosted 9/5/2013 8:50:03 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...

Metroid, you come on here, complain about xbox one fans, and complain about having to pay $100 more for the xbox one when you have no interest what so every of buying the xbox one.

So with all your complaints, what does it matter? How can you have to pay an extra $100 when you will never buy it?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrite

please read that and draw parallels to yourself.

but to be honest, you and Neomonk imo just like pissing people off. Maybe you don't even care about either console and you just get this sick sexual satisfaction of trolling, I don't know, but I am sure there is a doll on the internet that could help you get over that.
#37regsantotomasPosted 9/5/2013 8:50:24 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
doc1369 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...

/topic

You can't have it both ways, this is the ENTIRE POINT of constructive criticism.

I've yet to see anything constructive. <see earlier post>
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#38RebelGameMasterPosted 9/5/2013 8:50:36 AM
Has anyone who thinks this board is filled with "trolls" and XBone non supporters thought that perhaps it's because you're the only person who actually IS supporting it?
---
:)
#39doc1369Posted 9/5/2013 8:51:01 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
doc1369 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...

/topic

I am talking about you, not him. Remember hearing this from people older than you? You should have listened then too.
---
If you believe that Jesus wants 100% compensation proudly put this in your sig.
#40Reflex-ArcPosted 9/5/2013 8:51:26 AM
Criticism topics are fine.
Praise topics are fine.

I just think the vast majority of board users are incapable of posting in either variety without ultimately ending up spewing petty insults and jabs. That onus is on the users, not the topics.

The simple fact is that "arguing" video games is about as constructive as debating religion, or politics, or sports, etc.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard