Xbox One FAQ 2.0

#11DarthNightmaricPosted 9/11/2013 11:40:14 AM
I heard from a friend that the Xbox One's multiplayer pauses when one of the players leaves to use the bathroom, etc., that you have to pay each time you play multiplayer, and that you have to pay again when they come back. Is this true?
---
General, Rogue 14. 2 Gold Medals, 13 Ace Medals, 10 Silver Medals, 1 Bronze Medal.
#12Orange_Apples(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 2:03:19 PM
DarthNightmaric posted...
I heard from a friend that the Xbox One's multiplayer pauses when one of the players leaves to use the bathroom, etc., that you have to pay each time you play multiplayer, and that you have to pay again when they come back. Is this true?

can you slap you friend in the back of the head for us? We've seen plenty of dumb around these boards, but that is really stupid.

to answer the question, no.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#13DerwoodPosted 9/12/2013 6:10:18 PM
What's the difference between a console exclusive and an "only on Xbox One" game? Does console exclusive mean also on Xbox 360?
---
PSN: ZipCity
Gamertag: LightSetDesign
#14Orange_Apples(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 3:37:07 AM
Derwood posted...
What's the difference between a console exclusive and an "only on Xbox One" game? Does console exclusive mean also on Xbox 360?

'console exclusive' means it is going to be on Xbox 360 or PC or both. Essentially a Microsoft exclusive.
'only on Xbox One' means that for the foreseeable future, the only way to play the game is on Xbox One.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#15FieryterminatorPosted 9/14/2013 7:28:54 AM
Interesting
---
+==$==+
http://fieryterminator.site50.net/
#16Ryan-06Posted 9/17/2013 8:30:57 AM
oooooooooooo?
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada. US sucks =(
#17Deja Blue 03Posted 9/18/2013 6:41:59 AM
Thanks.
---
I love Owen Wilson. When he tried to commit suicide, I went on a hunger strike. -PresidentSears
#18Orange_Apples(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 9:53:12 AM
Note for next FAQ update:

Add Notations for which games have Kinect added functionality and which games are to be played entirely with Kinect.
---
PC + Nintendo
#19whatnow12012Posted 9/23/2013 3:44:10 PM
Update - ALL CONSOLE Games mean both generations of consoles being 360 or the Xbox One an example would be Dragon Age Inquisition the only noticeable diffrence in DA I between the consoles would be the graphics.

No versions of the game would have specific exclusive content being DLC Gear, Missions or new Characters, when you play Inquistion on the 360 it would be the same as you would on the X1 the only diffrence is the Graphics being more High Definition compared to Current.

Also concerning DA I the game supports a new APP which is Cloud-Based they made this cause of issues with Frostbite 3 and the new consoles. The Dragon's Keep wil be an APP which you can DLC from XBL or PSN used to import your current saves from Origins & 2 into DA I, regardless of your saves being on a PS3 you can import them on your X1 via Dragon's Keep.

But DK will also give you more what if scenario's you can make more impactful choices and also when you use DK you will see your original Hawke & Original Warden in DA I during the games main storyline.

DA I wil also sport a new MP Mode but the Year delay was merely for the adding in of Quanari being Male & Female with new VA and they had to add in new Dialogue also more on their Mythology and Background's of the Quanari they are a mysterious Race they are from Par Volen an Isand Nation.

But other than Games like COD Ghost, AC IV, to DA I will be on ALL CONSOLES like I said the only diffrence will be THE GRAPHICS.

The Mandatory 1 Time deal is for the X1 to be played OFFLINE. you will still need to connect the X1 Online in order to use the X1 for the Update. Thereafter the X1 will be completely offline.

Only MP games such as Halo or Titan Fall will be ALWAYS ONLINE. Also Titan Fall is for now a X1 Exclusive game such as Quantum Break.

Killer Instinct the game is F2P game being ALWAYS ONLINE Fighter. Such as Soul Calibur II HD will be or Tekken Revolution.
#20Orange_Apples(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 11:59:30 PM
Yeah, I've noticed that I did miss on mentioning smartglass at all and the integration of app based game add-ons.

They are technically a part of seventh gen so aren't really worth mentioning. It would be like having a paragraph for how WiFi works.
---
PC + Nintendo