Nice interview with Albert Penello

#31BudWisenheimerPosted 9/5/2013 4:09:47 PM
SyphonFilterAddict posted...
How cow Adam is so spazzy in his interview style.

Always been that way when he hears constant loud noises at a big event. Stuttering. And uncomfortably awkward. But in a quiet setting he seems relatively normal and articulate during interviews.
#32coltsfan4ever31Posted 9/5/2013 4:14:50 PM
Good interview. And why does Sessler always look like he partied too hard the night before?
---
---PSN:coltslover31
#33RebelGameMasterPosted 9/5/2013 4:23:42 PM
Man, I've been against the XBOX One and Microsoft after all the crap they tried to pull.

But seeing this guy has made me reconsider. I thought it'd be something like an upgrade in Xbox One specs, a major price drop, or the removal of certain things from the pay wall that was going to be the thing to turn me back to the Xbox side. Instead it was this man.

The way he speaks. The way his mouth moves. His eyes. If the cloud is half as powerful as this man's gaze, we're all in for a treat.

Is it too late for me to preorder an Xbox One?
---
:)
#34MetroidFan9999Posted 9/5/2013 4:28:11 PM
BudWisenheimer posted...
Also nice to see this guy posting in threads that are littered with misinformation.

Yeah his misinformation and spin is a much needed sight!
---
That's just, like...your opinion, man.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#35SyphonFilterAddictPosted 9/5/2013 4:29:22 PM
NeoMonk posted...
Good interview even though Rev3 is basically a commercial youtube page for MS.
They're not even ashamed of it either which is kinda gutsy.

You mean like their following video that shows a vast majority of gamers saying that they're getting a PS4 instead of an X1? Oh yeah, you guys ignore videos like that when they don't fit in with your tinfoil theories.
---
May 21, 2013 : RIP Xbox --- August 12, 2013 : Resurrected
#36TheolaHaloPosted 9/5/2013 4:34:59 PM
Interesting watch.
Cant wait to get my hands on it
#37UltimateGeth39Posted 9/5/2013 4:43:27 PM
Headlines:Xbox One to have backwards compatibility with original xbox and 360

Trolls:Those idiots why would they ruin their console like that how stupid can they be

But that was a good watch I gotta say.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#38Soar2344Posted 9/5/2013 4:50:27 PM
UltimateGeth39 posted...

Trolls:Those idiots why would they ruin their console like that how stupid can they be

There's no way BC could be put in the X1 with only 2 months away till launch. But with a streaming service like Gaikai I could see it happening later down the line.
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y board
#39MeaglesVPosted 9/5/2013 4:56:09 PM
Soar2344 posted...
UltimateGeth39 posted...

There's no way BC could be put in the X1 with only 2 months away till launch. But with a streaming service like Gaikai I could see it happening later down the line.

He just meant how anything positive is quickly spun into a negative.
#40XtremeWRATH360Posted 9/5/2013 4:56:10 PM
As a consumer im still not sold on why i should spend the extra $100 on a system for Kinect and i still don't get why i can't have an option. Its MSs job to get developers to make the games not my job to spend more money i don't want on a product i don't want in hopes that games that i will never play get made for it.
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag