Dead Rising 3 is multiplatform right?

#11Orange_ApplesPosted 9/5/2013 11:44:42 AM
Oh, TC, what do you mean by liking the tone of DR3? the serious gloomy feel? because Dying Light is a multiplatform zombie survivor game that has been talked about highly.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#12Special-EddPosted 9/5/2013 11:49:16 AM
Orange_Apples posted...
Oh, TC, what do you mean by liking the tone of DR3? the serious gloomy feel? because Dying Light is a multiplatform zombie survivor game that has been talked about highly.

Serious gloomy feel? What is so serious about driving a steamroller motorcycle with flamethrowers through an ocean of zombies while wearing a shark costume and doing a shoryuken to take off a zombie head? The game looks very silly much like the other games in the series.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#13NatatteruPosted 9/5/2013 11:49:28 AM
FusionC posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
Its exclusivity is determined by the IP rights owner, which in this case is Capcom.

And capcom said NOT a timed exclusive

http://www.oxm.co.uk/60879/dead-rising-3-definitely-isnt-a-timed-exclusive-for-xbox-one-says-capcom/

Just like with the Capcom 5.
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - Dragon's Crown: Elf
#14Orange_ApplesPosted 9/5/2013 11:54:49 AM
specialed1583 posted...
Orange_Apples posted...

Serious gloomy feel? What is so serious about driving a steamroller motorcycle with flamethrowers through an ocean of zombies while wearing a shark costume and doing a shoryuken to take off a zombie head? The game looks very silly much like the other games in the series.

Are you the topic creator?

Based on TC's post I was under the impression he hadn't seen anything after E3. The goofy silly aspect was quite a few weeks after E3. I still encounter people who think DR3 who think is just the dark and gloomy game with a tactical missile drop.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#15Special-EddPosted 9/5/2013 12:00:41 PM(edited)
Orange_Apples posted...
specialed1583 posted...
Orange_Apples posted...

Based on TC's post I was under the impression he hadn't seen anything after E3. The goofy silly aspect was quite a few weeks after E3. I still encounter people who think DR3 who think is just the dark and gloomy game with a tactical missile drop.

I thought you were trying to say that Dead Rising 3 was a serious and gloomy game. I thought you were actually being one of those people you are talking about. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I assumed the TC saw the silly videos since they said they are getting hyped for the XB1 by watching the gameplay videos, most of which have something crazy going on in them.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#16Orange_ApplesPosted 9/5/2013 12:23:14 PM
specialed1583 posted...
Orange_Apples posted...
specialed1583 posted...
Orange_Apples posted...

I thought you were trying to say that Dead Rising 3 was a serious and gloomy game. I thought you were actually being one of those people you are talking about. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I assumed the TC saw the silly videos since they said they are getting hyped for the XB1 by watching the gameplay videos, most of which have something crazy going on in them.

I suppose I should have been more clear with my stance, but it was pretty apparent TC hadn't been paying much attention to gaming news.

There are people who don't like the goofy sillyness of DR3 and felt that becoming a more serious realistic game was a smart decision. They are out there and for them I recommend Dying Light.
---
PC + Nintendo