After RROD, disc-scratching, etc. you still trust Microsoft?

#1Shad0wg00nPosted 9/5/2013 1:19:53 PM
Why?
#2Excal1burPosted 9/5/2013 1:20:32 PM
Ignorant Troll is Ignorant
#3Skynet82997Posted 9/5/2013 1:22:44 PM
Why not? I went thru 3 360's - they replaced them all in a quick turnaround that didn't cost me a dime.

And I'm of a mind that they won't make the same mistake that cost them a billion dollars last gen.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#4Cornbread4lifePosted 9/5/2013 1:25:33 PM
Because they fixed my RROD for free and I don't move the system when there's a disc spinning while being read by a laser. That last one should be common sense.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#5Shad0wg00n(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 1:27:36 PM(edited)
Excal1bur posted...
Ignorant Troll is Ignorant

No, I'm not trolling or ignorant whatsoever, I love lots of things about the 360 and original Xbox. I'm a realist however and I've never had a console or dedicated handheld fail on me, ever. With moving parts I can understand but RROD was far more prevelant than YLOD on PS3 or disc-read error on PS2, or any error in Nintendo history.

There are like what, a few dozen opened launch 360's that still work that haven't RROD? That's unbelievable.
#6GunningSoulPosted 9/5/2013 1:26:52 PM
I'm sure the other companies are more trustworthy, seeing as none of their consoles ever had any sort of problem whatsoever.
---
The things of me? Well I am tolding you;
I have turned into very funny, ha ha ha!!
#7gobuffalo30Posted 9/5/2013 1:28:41 PM
Skynet82997 posted...
Why not? I went thru 3 360's - they replaced them all in a quick turnaround that didn't cost me a dime.

And I'm of a mind that they won't make the same mistake that cost them a billion dollars last gen.

You went through 3 and you're still ok with MS? MS can do no wrong, right? So if you bought a car from a dealership and had to take it back 3 times in 7-8 years for their own failure you'd still buy from them?

But anyways, back on topic. I don't trust MS to build a solid console. My original 360 died 3 times before I bought a slim, which was suppose to fix all of the problems. Nope, my slim (4th 360 break) died about 2 months ago because of the power supply fan dying.
#8Shad0wg00n(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 1:29:10 PM
GunningSoul posted...
I'm sure the other companies are more trustworthy, seeing as none of their consoles ever had any sort of problem whatsoever.

Not sure if serious regarding Nintendo, obviously their consoles have proven more durable...

Sony's consoles never had failure rates as high as the 360, no console in history has.
#9gobuffalo30Posted 9/5/2013 1:30:08 PM
GunningSoul posted...

That's some awful logic when one company had such a higher failure rate of their console vs all the other companies (probably combined).
#10BkzIzuPosted 9/5/2013 1:30:29 PM
I don't.