There is nothing wrong with the Xbox One

#1MrNoobManPosted 9/5/2013 3:20:17 PM
Topic.
There are also no flaws
---
Achievement Unlocked. (What that really means is: Congratulations you just received a virtual hot pocket!)
#2ilikehamandhaloPosted 9/5/2013 3:30:19 PM
I dont understand the rush, why not wait it out? The 360 looks almost as good as any release day games coming out so why not just keep playing it and see if MS fails out the gates or not? If they do, buy a PS4 and never look back, if they dont, go to where you bought your cross gen games, give them $10 for each one, and enjoy your X1.
---
B**** if you wave then I will surf you
#3lilj812Posted 9/5/2013 3:31:46 PM
I pay for netflix, should I pay to access something I already pay for?

That seems like a flaw.
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
#4ilikehamandhaloPosted 9/5/2013 3:33:59 PM
lilj812 posted...

That seems like a flaw.

Use your PC, phone, tv, tablet, blueray player, DvD player, PS3, Wii, Wii U or any of those, I dont care that you mad that you get to access Netflix when you pay for good service through XBOX LIVE.
---
B**** if you wave then I will surf you
#5ghostemp77Posted 9/5/2013 4:58:05 PM
Xfinity >>>>>> Netflix
---
XBL/PSN: DragonGhost2461
Supporting an all-digital future means you will own nothing.
#6NeoMonkPosted 9/5/2013 4:59:12 PM
I dunno if trolling or just dim... but just in case

http://i.imgur.com/EcLNAFA.png
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#7RyuuHou25Posted 9/5/2013 5:03:30 PM
ilikehamandhalo posted...
lilj812 posted...

That seems like a flaw.

Use your PC, phone, tv, tablet, blueray player, DvD player, PS3, Wii, Wii U or any of those, I dont care that you mad that you get to access Netflix when you pay for good service through XBOX LIVE.

None of that negates it being a flaw though >.> Especially when literally every other device does it for free.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#8VoidBeyondPosted 9/5/2013 5:19:51 PM
Who in their right mind would pay for Xbox Live JUST to watch Netflix when practically ANY other device can watch it? Hell, some TV's have a Netflix dingy built in.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//PKMN Black2 FC: 2280 6133 3461
#9zmousePosted 9/5/2013 5:24:04 PM
VoidBeyond posted...
Who in their right mind would pay for Xbox Live JUST to watch Netflix when practically ANY other device can watch it? Hell, some TV's have a Netflix dingy built in.