Why do you come to this board?

#1krazykiwikidPosted 9/5/2013 2:35:19 PM
80% PS trolls - If you're so confident in your console why are you so insecure that you feel the need to be trolling on these boards all day every day? Don't you have anything good to post about 'your' system on its own board?

10% people who are generally angry at MS - They reversed the policies that made people angry in the first place. Get over it.

10% people who actually want to talk about what Xone has to offer - Seriously, above everyone else, why in the hell would you want to come to this board..... because it's full of the other 90%.
#2JeDDyDPosted 9/5/2013 2:42:48 PM(edited)
sheep shagger :-)
---
"Purple Monkey Dishwasher"
#3The_NightwingPosted 9/5/2013 2:39:19 PM
Because I like to know other gamers' opinion on the Xbox One, and news I may have missed...
#4BoxTheMuppetPosted 9/5/2013 2:42:12 PM
Looking for news and updates only to find misinformation and trolling.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#5zxghostravenxzPosted 9/5/2013 2:42:16 PM
Mostly for news info. I found out the release date for the xb1 on this board.
---
Why settle for 2 birds with one stone, when you can get a whole bunch with one hand grenade GT: zxGhostRavenxz
#62DshmuploverPosted 9/5/2013 2:43:07 PM
I come here as an Xbox fan from the first machine to talk about games, catch up on the latest news but I'm finding that quite difficult given the sheer amount of trolls that have infested the board.
---
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.
GT: cloudskipa
#7krazykiwikid(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 2:45:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8DelRowePosted 9/5/2013 2:46:54 PM
krazykiwikid posted...
Also, JeDDyD, is a Kangaroo ****er. Tie me Kangaroo down, sport. What the hell is up with that? Why would you need to tie a Kangaroo down? That's ****ed up.

Uhh.. what? Lol.
---
You are not in control.
#9Cornbread4lifePosted 9/5/2013 2:48:30 PM
krazykiwikid posted...
The_Nightwing posted...
Because I like to know other gamers' opinion on the Xbox One, and news I may have missed...

You choose a really, really, terrible medium for both those things.

Also, JeDDyD, is a Kangaroo ****er. Tie me Kangaroo down, sport. What the hell is up with that? Why would you need to tie a Kangaroo down? That's ****ed up.

For the pain of a weird VD without the joy of having sex with a woman? I can't tell if that second part is for real or you just had a stroke mid-post.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#10MrImpatient35Posted 9/5/2013 2:49:45 PM
I went to the PS4 board today out of curiosity. Not much to talk about over there it seems lol. Makes sense why they're over here.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!