Why do you come to this board?

#21Cornbread4lifePosted 9/5/2013 3:18:32 PM
krazykiwikid posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
The_Nightwing posted...
Because I like to know other gamers' opinion on the Xbox One, and news I may have missed...

You choose a really, really, terrible medium for both those things.

Also, JeDDyD, is a Kangaroo ****er. Tie me Kangaroo down, sport. What the hell is up with that? Why would you need to tie a Kangaroo down? That's ****ed up.

For the pain of a weird VD without the joy of having sex with a woman? I can't tell if that second part is for real or you just had a stroke mid-post.

Fact: "Tie my Kangeroo Down" is a cultural Australian song. It's one of those things where its their unofficial national anthem...... It's a song where a guy is singing to his friend about tying his kangeroo down...... Google it since I know you think I'm joking.

Yeesh. Well now I know that exists...is it too late to un-know it?
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#22Ramsus082Posted 9/5/2013 3:35:44 PM
I like having civil debates and arguments, and I'm really into picking apart posts by misinformed posters. The PS4 is a no-brainer to me, so I'm not really interested in finding out new reasons to validate a purchase I've already made, so I don't frequent it very often. This board and the XboxOne in general has a lot of controversy surrounding it, and that always breeds discussion. I'm also fascinated at how quickly the entire industry's enthusiasm has shifted back to Sony so quickly, and it's interesting to come here and see how this affects a lot of people.

So information and entertainment,, basically.
#23RebelGameMasterPosted 9/5/2013 3:39:44 PM
Why am I here?

Topics like this. XBOX Fanboys are sitting around park benches with a bag of troll feed, and just scatter it all over. Sure they throw those small puff balls of food hard and emotionally towards the trolls but the trolls keep eating. They feel that the more they fire back the more they win, kinda like the 360 CoD players. They shoot an entire clip at me while I'm taking cover. Once I know the clip is empty I pop out and end them.

That impulse people feel to respond to someone they believe is trolling is either A) what the person is saying has some matter of truth in it and you must defend your stance or B) you're not keen to the concept that you just don't feed trolls.

Truth is that this isn't like comparing a brown horse to a black one. These are two completely different devices, like it or not. From specs to manufacturers to marketing to exclusives.

A fly can tell me it likes dog poop all it wants. I am still going to laugh at it when it starts comparing nutritional information to me between a Ceasar Salad and a piece of dog turd.
---
:)
#24JPshakePosted 9/5/2013 3:46:54 PM(edited)
@ Ramsus: Pretty much.

And because as a former MS fan and member of gfaqs I have the right to? I also like to indulge myself in the day by day discussions that's being posted here.

---
Gfaqs Naruto Tier list
1.Jesus Itachi 2.Edo Itachi 3.Prime Itachi 4.Sick Itachi 5.Blind Dying Itachi 6. 30%Itachi Clone 7.Mere age of 7 Itachi 8.Itachi's Crow
#25XtremeWRATH360Posted 9/5/2013 3:44:59 PM
I want an XB1 im here because the system interests me, but i refuse to buy one until they give us a Kinectless version.
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#26Golden MavenPosted 9/5/2013 3:47:20 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...
Once I know the clip is empty I pop out and end them.

Wow!
#27NeoMonkPosted 9/5/2013 3:54:22 PM
krazykiwikid posted...
BAAAHAHAHA everyone check this guy out!!! He took those 'statistics' so literally he got all butthurt about it. That's rad.

Now that we got it out of the way that you're a child fanboy troll everyone can breathe a bit easier reading your rants.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#28krazykiwikid(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 4:17:16 PM
NeoMonk posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
BAAAHAHAHA everyone check this guy out!!! He took those 'statistics' so literally he got all butthurt about it. That's rad.

Now that we got it out of the way that you're a child fanboy troll everyone can breathe a bit easier reading your rants.

Ha. Ok zinger dude. Butthurt much? Just check out all my hardcore rants right. Not like how you're in almost every single thread on this board jumping up and down like a child who threw their toys out of the crib.
#29NeoMonkPosted 9/5/2013 4:22:45 PM
krazykiwikid posted...
ragefilledtears.

/facepalm
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#30WindMouseHanpanPosted 9/5/2013 4:24:48 PM
This page is my default link to GameFAQs. I guess because I went to this board to troll so much in the past, it became the default in my browser's drop-down history bar. Or maybe I cleared my history and went directly here afterwords? I dunno. Whenever I come to GameFAQs VIA this page I look around to see if any topics look interesting. I generally don't post here much anymore though.

At any rate I don't troll here anymore. I got nothing against the Xbox One anymore since MS reversed most of their stupid crap, and it's no longer a threat to the future of gaming. If people want an XB1, then more power to 'em. They can get and enjoy their system. I'll still be getting a PS4.
---
Made a new channel, come see my let's plays if you want~!
http://www.youtube.com/user/themorphingfennecfox