Why do you come to this board?

#31Skynet82997Posted 9/5/2013 5:24:50 PM
Just to talk about the console and the games. To share my excitement with other like minded gamers.

It's a long wait and it's fun to chat about the system, dashboard, features and of course the games.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#32krazykiwikid(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 5:30:27 PM
NeoMonk posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
ragefilledtears.

/facepalm

Oh, I see. It's not that you don't have an intellectual rebuttal, but you don't have one at all. Generic baseless age old message board cliche memes, aye. Wow you really got me. Nice work, champ. Run along to one of your 100's of other threads on this board of you jumping and crying. Would looove to see a screen capture of your message list. XD

You must have a lot of confidence in sony since you spend all your time here crying to anyone who's interested in Xone.
#33zmousePosted 9/5/2013 5:31:38 PM
I come for positive info and intelligent discussions about the xbox one.

This is what I get.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one
#34NeoMonkPosted 9/5/2013 5:59:45 PM
krazykiwikid posted...
..noise..

So far all you've done is show me you're the epicenter of desperation.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#35twiztidfreak6t9Posted 9/5/2013 6:07:30 PM
To genuinely find out info on the system, others that are getting it, and to laugh at the 80% of children that come here to instigate, when that's apparently the only peak they'll hit in their pathetic little lives.This goes for the "SONY PONIES", the "XBOTS", & the "NINTENDRONES" out there.
---
AlienWare M14x R2 6111BK/Intel Core i5-3210M/8 GB DDR3 RAM/500GB 7200RPM Hard Drive/2GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForceGT 650M
#36krazykiwikid(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 6:20:29 PM
NeoMonk posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
..noise..

So far all you've done is show me you're the epicenter of desperation.

Yah bro. Not like someone who has literally 100's of jumping and crying posts on a board for a console they hate. That's the epitome of someone who has a lot going for them in life. Sorry I asked why people come to such a crap board. What a major rant, aye. Must have touched a real nerve in your butt. Again, sorry I hurt you so bad.
#37NeoMonkPosted 9/5/2013 6:27:38 PM
krazykiwikid posted...
deflectingrant..

http://tinyurl.com/cdkmbow
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#38studepaberPosted 9/5/2013 6:37:05 PM
I come to this board for the cookies, where's my cookies?!?!
#39LoveSheepPosted 9/5/2013 6:42:21 PM
I hate the Kinect. Whole reason I come here.
---
Still no to Xbox ONE Hard Drive is too small and can't be upgraded or replaced.
The Kinect adds cost to the console I rather buy a game not a GIMMICK.
#40squirk_101Posted 9/5/2013 6:46:15 PM
Because the people on the PS4 board are extremely annoying and immature..

Seriously.

Ill be getting a PS4 at launch and will prolly eventually get the box. But I will admit I do enjoy the Xbox crowd better..
---
Consoles ive owned - Ps1, ps2, Xbox, psp, Xbox 360, ps3, Wii.