Amazon Question Release Date For Games

#1Darkness3389Posted 9/5/2013 3:03:39 PM
I know in the next couple of days Amazon will start sending out e-mails updating people on the release date and that their getting their Day One Edition on the 22nd if they had release date delivery selected. I have Prime and choose two day shipping which automatically gives me release date delivery and that's not a problem. The question I have is when will Amazon update the games I pre-ordered release date? I had a PS4 pre-order and a day after the release date was announced, I received an e-mail from amazon saying my order has been update to Nov 15, but even now the launch titles I have pre-ordered for the PS4 are still marked as Dec 31st and Jan 3rd and it's been about 2 weeks since the release date was announced. BF4 and WatchDogs have those release date. I'm just worried that I will receive my Xbox One on the 22nd and then receive my Forza and Dead Rising 3 on the 27 or maybe even later lol.
---
GT- EndingEye - Patriots, Lakers, Dodgers, Galaxy & Kings Fan
Kobe Bryant 81 points V.S. Toronto Raptor 1/22/06 Historic
#2shonsuPosted 9/5/2013 4:15:03 PM
I changed shipping speed on Forza 5 & Dead Rising 3, confirming my 2 day shipping, now both show a delivery date of 11-22
---
Where I go, death follows.
#3MrZonePosted 9/5/2013 6:11:00 PM
Darkness3389 posted...
I know in the next couple of days Amazon will start sending out e-mails updating people on the release date and that their getting their Day One Edition on the 22nd if they had release date delivery selected. I have Prime and choose two day shipping which automatically gives me release date delivery and that's not a problem. The question I have is when will Amazon update the games I pre-ordered release date? I had a PS4 pre-order and a day after the release date was announced, I received an e-mail from amazon saying my order has been update to Nov 15, but even now the launch titles I have pre-ordered for the PS4 are still marked as Dec 31st and Jan 3rd and it's been about 2 weeks since the release date was announced. BF4 and WatchDogs have those release date. I'm just worried that I will receive my Xbox One on the 22nd and then receive my Forza and Dead Rising 3 on the 27 or maybe even later lol.

I hate to say it for the PS3, but if your date hasn't updated by now, chances are you are not getting one at launch.
#4Darkness3389(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 6:24:45 PM
MrZone posted...
Darkness3389 posted...

I hate to say it for the PS3, but if your date hasn't updated by now, chances are you are not getting one at launch.

Lol I'm talking about the games not the system for the PS4. The system updated to the 15th already...I was talking about the games like BF4 that hasn't updated to the 15 and I doubt I highly doubt the GAMES will sell out. I'm NOT worried about the system updating for the Xbox One because a day later after the release date was announced for the PS4 my order updated. I'm worried about the game release dates.
---
GT- EndingEye - Patriots, Lakers, Dodgers, Galaxy & Kings Fan
Kobe Bryant 81 points V.S. Toronto Raptor 1/22/06 Historic