Xbox One Dashboard Created With Advertising In Mind

#11MetroidFan9999Posted 9/5/2013 4:36:57 PM
bessy67 posted...
Congratulations! You're the 1000th person to post this exact topic! Board members, tell him what he's won...

Maybe an ignore by you?!?

That's a good thing to have TC, bessy is incapable of handling criticism.
---
That's just, like...your opinion, man.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#12SomnusNemorisPosted 9/5/2013 4:37:37 PM
Eamon696 posted...
Sony did not look like kings after E3 because of their games (In fact, Sony had the worst e3 in that regard). It was because of them calling out Microsoft on their DRM policies.

And the reassurance never ends!
---
www.last.fm/user/AstuteClass
#13pblimp360Posted 9/5/2013 4:39:33 PM
bessy67 posted...
Congratulations! You're the 1000th person to post this exact topic! Board members, tell him what he's won...

A brand new bridge!
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#14pblimp360Posted 9/5/2013 4:40:40 PM
Eamon696 posted...
Sony did not look like kings after E3 because of their games (In fact, Sony had the worst e3 in that regard). It was because of them calling out Microsoft on their DRM policies.

Truth. I was on the PS4 boards during their conference and people were calling it boring the entire time, until that bit at least.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#15SunDevil77Posted 9/5/2013 4:43:51 PM
Oh, snap, I spend all my time on my dashboard...preordered canceled.
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#16regsantotomasPosted 9/5/2013 4:45:24 PM
degen2011 posted...
http://www.sticktwiddlers.com/2013/06/28/xbox-one-dashboard-created-with-advertising-in-mind/

anyone else disgusted by this

Absolutely.

No one should ever call their site Stick Twiddlers.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#17A_Hairy_WafflePosted 9/5/2013 4:47:01 PM
Sonys E3:

"Here's a few games with a bunch of them being indie titles"

*Crowd falls asleep*

"Oh, and we aren't Microsoft"

*Crowd erupts*
#18Eamon696Posted 9/5/2013 5:24:29 PM
SomnusNemoris posted...
Eamon696 posted...

And the reassurance never ends!

You call that reassurance? Really?
---
Seattle Seahawks.
#19bob15xPosted 9/5/2013 5:29:15 PM
degen2011 posted...
http://www.sticktwiddlers.com/2013/06/28/xbox-one-dashboard-created-with-advertising-in-mind/

anyone else disgusted by this

over the years the xbox 360 dashboard has slowly filled up with more and more ads with each incarnation, and you would think more ads would reduce the cost of xbl. but it didnt. infact the price got higher for gold.

and now this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmD0vPOd5Rk

the first commerical for the xbox one

where are the games?

this focus on sports and advertising is absurd. sony came out looking like kings at E3 because they focused on GAMES, which is the sole reason anyone buys a video game console.

i really want MS to pull back from this, i can't stand using dualshock pads, i think sony's online service sucks compared to xbl, but for the love of god can't they give us a sign things are going to be alright

slowly filled up? you mean stayed the same?

and seriously, was it necessary to bring back months old article that was trolled over and over and over again?

and you honestly think sony will have no ads? really? You have to be unbelievably naive to think that
#20bob15xPosted 9/5/2013 5:30:54 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
bessy67 posted...

Maybe an ignore by you?!?

That's a good thing to have TC, bessy is incapable of handling criticism.

oh come on metroid, even you have to find this pathetic. Even the trolls on here have moved forward with their trolling topics, they make an effort. This is just lazy.