First North American Xbox One commercial

#1regsantotomasPosted 9/5/2013 4:45:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmD0vPOd5Rk

NFL seems to be the focus of this ad
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#2Kovalchuk_Posted 9/5/2013 4:46:53 PM
So when are people going to come bash this? it's an NFL ad people, chill out.
---
3754-7115-0719
#3DelRowePosted 9/5/2013 4:50:18 PM
Kovalchuk_ posted...

It's an Xbox One ad actually.
---
You are not in control.
#4NatatteruPosted 9/5/2013 4:51:57 PM
So um... 8th generation of gaming, huh?
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - Dragon's Crown: Elf
#5ElPolloDiablo87Posted 9/5/2013 4:54:13 PM
Smart to play up the NFL. Football is beyond huge here, and so is fantasy football.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#6ElitePosted 9/5/2013 4:54:29 PM
Man the gameplay in that commercial looked so real, I thought it was actually a live football game... oh wait...

Kovalchuk_ posted...

Yes, the commercial that starts with a guy saying "Xbox ON", and ended with a giant XBOX ONE logo, was an NFL commercial.
#7nmaharg81Posted 9/5/2013 4:56:02 PM
Tonight is the first night of the nfl regular season. Makes complete sense. Will most likely air during the game tonight.
#8regsantotomas(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 4:56:29 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Smart to play up the NFL. Football is beyond huge here, and so is fantasy football.

Yep. I know that I'm in the minority here on a gaming forum but these other features outside of gaming is really pretty compelling to me and my family & friends.

Now, if they can only figure out how to get NFL Direct Ticket along with fantasy football features...
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#9DeadLock25Posted 9/5/2013 5:02:08 PM
Yeah this is going to be bashed to no end because "its not game focused" despite this obviously being a commercial for one specific feature (the NFL integration) which is going to be a huge selling point for a lot of casual users. But noooo, MS is not focused on games (if we ignore E3 and gamescom)

So yeah despite this looking promising, nothing good will come out of this as it will inevitable be flooded by the loud trolls screaming "not game focused" because of one feature specific commercial.
---
GT: DeadLock25
#10NeoMonkPosted 9/5/2013 5:10:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]