Halo dev calls MGSV female character design "disgusting"

#261ElectricMolePosted 9/7/2013 1:06:00 AM
A_Someone_Else posted...
Well there you have it. The creators of awful games find women "disgusting".

lol

well 434 can't compete with Kojima Productions, so they have to split hairs where they can.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#262NSGraphitePosted 9/7/2013 1:41:57 AM
synthetiksin posted...
I see these at clubs in Hollywood/New York sans the molle rig, pretty sure those chicks weren't MADE to look like that. Hell if I was a chick and had an amazing body, I'd look like a **** all the time. Let's be real, the only chicks who are TRULY butthurt by these are feminazi that don't know what equality really is and women with awful bodies or both.

Exactly.

That character design is nothing outrageous. not even close. irl, women dress way sexier than that daily (and i'm not talking about hookers either)
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#263xninjagrrlPosted 9/7/2013 3:25:26 AM
She looks trashy and isn't even hot. They are wasting that rack, it's the only appealing part of whatever that is.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#264NSGraphitePosted 9/7/2013 4:01:00 AM
xninjagrrl posted...
She looks trashy and isn't even hot. They are wasting that rack, it's the only appealing part of whatever that is.

I think she's supposed to look trashy/easy.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#265UltrachaoPosted 9/7/2013 7:20:38 AM
Since everyone seems to have missed my terrible pun, I'm posting it again.

Ultrachao posted...
F_Wolf posted...
a naked visual representation of a AI whose boobs get inexplicably bigger each game

It's not inexplicable... She just upgraded her software.

---
Protoss is clearly the new alliance race for WoW.
MY LIFE FOR AIURnforge -Ridleysbiggestfan
#266ZodasRevengePosted 9/7/2013 8:40:02 AM
NSGraphite posted...
sworder posted...
NSGraphite posted...
i used to hang out with women who would wear way less than that in public.

naked? because I don't see how you can get "way less" out of how little she already has

Super short booty shorts and electrical tape on the nipples. fishnet bodysuit with a itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikini underneath. Incredibly short miniskirt with only suspenders covering the boobs. That kind of thing.

and then you woke up
#267hijokaidenPosted 9/7/2013 8:50:07 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...
Aldath posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Japanese character design has always been terrible in my opinion.

And it seems American designers think a woman can't be pretty if she's younger than 34.
I have yet to see pretty young girls on american titles.

I have yet to see pretty American designed women of ANY age...

Thats cuz your standards of "pretty" are weeaboo junk.
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#268hyperskate65Posted 9/7/2013 11:03:19 AM
Waaaaaahhhhhhhhh
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#269KaliestoPosted 9/7/2013 2:26:56 PM
JaybirdX posted...
Ok lets stop with the uptight people defending sexiness against the uptight people decrying it taking a step back real quick breath.

In my opinion sexy looking or not the design is just stupid. I mean past metal gear women they were sexy but it was kind of a subtle sexy in my view Quiet seems like Kojima just went #$%@ it and flipped a table give her a bikini some stockings and hand a epileptic some scissors we have design.

I mean serious in the desert you want to cover up your skin so it doesn't dry out and sun burn, and other skin ailments have a field day. Plus the desert at night gets super cold so she could freeze. Don't even get me started on the shift in temperature will have on the body.

Now I will eat crow if she is some sort of meta human I guess that her can handle stuff like that along epic sniper eyes but right now I am going by the current information.

Agreeing with you there, that's why I said the idea behind it was sketchy at best.
---
"GameFAQs is a giant MMO text adventure." - Clarifinatious
"I've beat it twice." - TheLichLord
#270ScreamingMidgetPosted 9/7/2013 4:39:58 PM
hijokaiden posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...
Aldath posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Japanese character design has always been terrible in my opinion.

And it seems American designers think a woman can't be pretty if she's younger than 34.
I have yet to see pretty young girls on american titles.

I have yet to see pretty American designed women of ANY age...

Thats cuz your standards of "pretty" are weeaboo junk.

Or maybe yours are ameriboo garbage?