I'm kind of worried about Dead Rising 3

#1Xeeh_BitzPosted 9/6/2013 7:40:00 AM
With only a little over 2 months left until the launch of the game the game is still being ran on PCs and shows performance drops, on a PC which has hardware 3x that of the X1 and PS4.

If it's not smooth on the PC, how can they possibly get it to work correctly on the X1?
---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!
#2Exodus_PrimePosted 9/6/2013 7:41:15 AM
I'm kind of worried too...kind of worried...that I won't have enough time to play as much as I want to.

"This post was achieved by CryEngine3"
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#3iSkadooshPosted 9/6/2013 7:42:13 AM
Because the power of THE CLOUD.
#4Demon_AckerPosted 9/6/2013 7:43:35 AM
Hopefully they manage to fix the issues before launch
#5zephirrainesPosted 9/6/2013 7:48:12 AM
Many games are not optimized prior to launch. Some games even get fixed after launch like skyim and bayonetta on ps3. Look at driveclub struggling to get to 60fps. Both systems still have months to optimize and tweak the game.
#6Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/6/2013 7:49:44 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
With only a little over 2 months left until the launch of the game the game is still being ran on PCs and shows performance drops, on a PC which has hardware 3x that of the X1 and PS4.

If it's not smooth on the PC, how can they possibly get it to work correctly on the X1?

Are you on the development team? How do you have this info?
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#7INEEDHELPWEE2Posted 9/6/2013 7:57:17 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Are you on the development team? How do you have this info?

Reveal your secret!
#8Neutron15Posted 9/6/2013 7:59:20 AM
have you guys watch the new gameplay video of DR3 on pax, it shows improvements on the frame-rate
---
I WISH AGNI'S PHILOSOPHY BECOMES FINAL FANTASY XVI
#9Skynet82997Posted 9/6/2013 8:00:51 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

At gamescom everything was running on actual X1 hardware. It's not still being run on PC's.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#10MrImpatient35Posted 9/6/2013 8:03:01 AM
I'm kind of worried myself, but I'm holding out hope. If they don't fix it by October, I'll switch my pre-order over to Watch Dogs. That game is looking amazing lately (I've ignored it for a long time lol).
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!