I'm kind of worried about Dead Rising 3

#41Skynet82997Posted 9/6/2013 9:12:23 AM
iSkadoosh posted...
Skynet82997 posted...

Never called him a troll - and I was quite reasonable.

In the end, I said we'll have to wait and see once the game is out, and we're all actually playing it on retail XB1's (well, not you or the rest of the guys here who have no intention of buying the XB1, but those of us that are) to see what the final FR will really be.

Skynet82997 posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Skynet82997 posted...

Really? Saying it was running on actual XB1 hardware at Gamescom is "blind fanboyism"?

C'mon Skynet, you've been here long enough. You should know the drill.

I do - I always hope people will be more reasonable, but that's just not going to happen.

You never directly called him a troll, but you heavily implied it.

You're really grasping for straws now dude.

Not to mention - you know you're just here to stir up trouble, so of course you're going to attempt to twist anything I say.

I never called him a troll, nor did I "heavily imply it" - I just told him that they were indeed running on XB1 hardware, and he could choose to believe what he wanted. That's not calling him a troll, or implying it.

It's an attempt to be reasonable by suggesting that neither one of us is 100% certain about the frame rate, and that we'll see when the game comes out.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#42iSkadooshPosted 9/6/2013 9:15:54 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
Skynet82997 posted...

Really? Saying it was running on actual XB1 hardware at Gamescom is "blind fanboyism"?

C'mon Skynet, you've been here long enough. You should know the drill.

I do - I always hope people will be more reasonable, but that's just not going to happen.

You never directly called him a troll, but you heavily implied it.

You're really grasping for straws now dude.

Not to mention - you know you're just here to stir up trouble, so of course you're going to attempt to twist anything I say.

I never called him a troll, nor did I "heavily imply it" - I just told him that they were indeed running on XB1 hardware, and he could choose to believe what he wanted. That's not calling him a troll, or implying it.

It's an attempt to be reasonable by suggesting that neither one of us is 100% certain about the frame rate, and that we'll see when the game comes out.

I bolded the important part for you.
#43Skynet82997Posted 9/6/2013 9:18:39 AM
iSkadoosh posted...
I bolded the important part for you.

In no way, shape or form is that calling him a troll. Not to mention, that comment was a general appraisal of the board here since E3.

It was also in direct response to Darkwalker, who suggested being reasonable equated to "blind fanboyism."
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#44DamnEvilDogPosted 9/6/2013 9:22:02 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
With only a little over 2 months left until the launch of the game the game is still being ran on PCs and shows performance drops, on a PC which has hardware 3x that of the X1 and PS4.

If it's not smooth on the PC, how can they possibly get it to work correctly on the X1?

Ran on PCs? are just talking out of your backside or something? anyway I can't really be mad at your attempt to troll (sounds like your trolling anyway) because of:

Aww, poor Sony fan. I understand you're frustrated with PS4's terribad launch lineup and need to vent. But seriously, Dead Rising 3 looks awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z579CJwFjYI

Not the test it self mind you, the video... that video was BLOODY awesome :D

Thank you Devil Chicken!
#45BudWisenheimerPosted 9/6/2013 9:37:05 AM
After PAX not even NeoGAF is complaining about the framerate anymore. And that's saying something.