The casuals are going with PS4 and not Xbox One

#1MilesTeg420Posted 9/6/2013 10:41:43 AM
Microsoft has an uphill battle. Mainstream people and kids don't even know why they want a PS4 over an Xbox One, they just know they do because the media and word of mouth tells them they do.

That will be tough to break through. No amount of NFL advertisement can change that, in fact that's the same market they have always catered to so I don't see it changing anything.

With Wii U blowing it there's a large untapped market that now wants PS4, just cause. Add in the cheaper PS4 price and Microsoft is going to have a real problem breaking this trend. Even Wii U now may stand to give them issues as it costs $200 less and comes with game.
#2Shik_stickPosted 9/6/2013 10:48:13 AM
Or maybe people with common sense and good taste are going with Sony? I mean, you don't have to be rocket scientist to see that the PS4 is m inch better. The numbers don't lie.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#3MeaglesVPosted 9/6/2013 10:51:08 AM
Shik_stick posted...
Or maybe people with common sense and good taste are going with Sony? I mean, you don't have to be rocket scientist to see that the PS4 is m inch better. The numbers don't lie.

Good taste is subjective
#4tubb311Posted 9/6/2013 10:52:36 AM
who cares? just buy the system that makes you happy or both and don't worry about what other people buy.
---
GT: DonShetland
#56speednissanPosted 9/6/2013 2:05:52 PM
Meh, people are stupid to make a 7+ year investment over saving $100.
#6TBONE_OGPosted 9/6/2013 2:15:31 PM
6speednissan posted...

And casuals like Kinect.

So this topic is bullcrap.
---
Always O.G.
#7METALINGUS5150Posted 9/6/2013 2:21:00 PM
Casuals will probably keep what they have for a few years.
#8FZATMOIPosted 9/6/2013 2:21:30 PM
6speednissan posted...

I still haven't seen anything that distinguishes the Xbox One over the PS4. They seem to do mostly the same things and play mostly the same games. The difference is the Kinect-driven price. I keep coming here and other places hoping that I'll be convinced to accept the Kinect. I love my 360 and I want to love the Xbox One. But I don't like Kinect, I don't see that changing, I'm not going to pay for it, and even if it was free, I don't want to play games with it.
#9ImThe8thWonderPosted 9/6/2013 2:25:30 PM
Maybe casuals just don't like having to pay a subscription for things that are free to use on other devices.
#10TBONE_OGPosted 9/6/2013 2:31:57 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Maybe casuals just don't like having to pay a subscription for things that are free to use on other devices.

Still beating that drum, are we? Give it up. Move on to the NFL Xbox ad scandal like the rest of your brood.
---
Always O.G.