The casuals are going with PS4 and not Xbox One

#61IzecPosted 9/7/2013 11:23:20 AM
Ellesarien posted...
Your almost divine concern for those 30% of lost souls is even more endearing and almost magical knowing you are not in that group. You have the heart of an angel.

Even if you don't personally care about them (I don't since they can easily just get PS4 instead), fact of the matter is that this WILL mean less sales for XB1. MS is cutting their userbase out of greed. It's a risky move.
---
No Text
#62EcotronPosted 9/7/2013 11:40:29 AM
Shik_stick posted...
Or maybe people with common sense and good taste are going with Sony? I mean, you don't have to be rocket scientist to see that the PS4 is m inch better. The numbers don't lie.

Console is about the experience. If you're going purely off numbers you might as well be playing a PC.

Numbers don't lie? No, they don't, but they can be misleading.

Also, who bases their decision definitively off of hardware stats when PC's will always clearly be the leader? In a similar fashion you wouldn't judge sports players purely off of stats because if you did, you would be wrong in many ways and it just shows your utter lack of knowledge and understanding of the game.

There are the "intangibles" (which may not always be so intangible in this case).
#63hollyw00d23Posted 9/7/2013 11:46:31 AM
FZATMOI posted...
6speednissan posted...
Meh, people are stupid to make a 7+ year investment over saving $100.

I still haven't seen anything that distinguishes the Xbox One over the PS4. They seem to do mostly the same things and play mostly the same games. The difference is the Kinect-driven price. I keep coming here and other places hoping that I'll be convinced to accept the Kinect. I love my 360 and I want to love the Xbox One. But I don't like Kinect, I don't see that changing, I'm not going to pay for it, and even if it was free, I don't want to play games with it.

I feel so sorry for poor people. Worried about $100. I bought a $599 PS3 that sits in my closet. That is a colossal waste. I'm never buying a Sony system again. Not because of the money. The online service sucks. The "exclusive games" announced are terrible. And above all else, I support Microsoft because they are an AMERICAN BUSINESS!!!
#64DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/7/2013 11:50:25 AM
Kinect is the exact type of thing that would wow casuals.

Dedicated servers is the exact type of thing that attracts MP gamers.

Don't see much of an issue.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#65RebelGameMasterPosted 9/7/2013 11:51:21 AM
AOTP_HERO34 posted...
Shik_stick posted...
Or maybe people with common sense and good taste are going with Sony? I mean, you don't have to be rocket scientist to see that the PS4 is m inch better. The numbers don't lie.

What does "m inch better" mean? Im guessing it translates to "I'm a sony pony!"

Grammar and spelling correction
The last attempt to stay alive in a losing battle
---
:)
#66Sactown916Posted 9/7/2013 5:24:21 PM
Ya everyone likes arguing but it's the same things over and over and over again.
---
Gamertag: G30rgeZimmerman <add me>
PSN: Warriors916