It will be a catastrophe for the Xbox One and Halo series if Halo 5.....

#1ChevelIePosted 9/6/2013 1:33:05 PM
Never catches up with Killzone: Shadow Fall's sales, which is looking to be the biggest release of the series and the must have game for the PS4's launch.

Could you imagine if Halo 5 is unable to match or surpass Killzone: Shadow Fall's sales? The very same series that has tried over and over to sell as well as Halo and be that for PlayStation? Xbox One would literally be deemed as a flop as well as the new Halo.

Killzone: Shadow Fall and it's multiplayer have the early adopters salivating, and it'll be out for at least a year before Halo 5 releases. As a huge fan of both series, I hope Halo 5 is able to sell on par with Killzone: Shadow Fall at least
---
Open fire
#2Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 9/6/2013 1:35:16 PM
I don't much care for FPS so I couldn't care less to what happens with either of those games... FPS was milked to death 7th gen but now it looks like Sony and MS are going to out do themselves this gen with it. There's already a dozen AAA FPS games coming out for the 8th gen and it isn't even been released yet
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#3ElPolloDiablo87Posted 9/6/2013 1:37:35 PM(edited)
The last 2 Killzone games sold around 3 million each, and that was when Playstation 3 already had a huge install base. Every single main Halo game has sold between 6 and 12 million. I really don't think Halo will be taken down by Killzone anytime soon.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#4Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/6/2013 1:37:05 PM
Yes. The Halo series needs to catch the Killzone series in sales...
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#5The_NightwingPosted 9/6/2013 1:40:08 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
The last 2 Killzone games sold around 3 million each, and that was when Playstation 3 already had a huge install base. Every single main Halo game has sold between 6 and 12 million. I really don't think Halo will be taken down by Killzone anytime soon.

So you haven't seen the preorders and hype for Shadow Fall?
#6Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/6/2013 1:51:07 PM
The_Nightwing posted...

So you're delusional?
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#7ElPolloDiablo87Posted 9/6/2013 1:51:38 PM
The_Nightwing posted...

Yeah, I have. It has around 200K preorders. Am I missing something?
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#8MetroidFan9999Posted 9/6/2013 1:59:14 PM
The_Nightwing posted...

Yeah, I have. It has around 200K preorders. Am I missing something?

KZ never sold at launch on a console.

Keep in mind, Resistance Fall of man sold over 4 million in it's life time. That was an unknown series.

If KZ is rated at least 9.0, then it could very well sell over 6 million.

May not be at halo levels due to lack of mountain dew marketing, but it can get up alot higher than it traditionally sells.
---
That's just, like...your opinion, man.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#9DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/6/2013 2:04:40 PM
Highly doubtful. Killzone looks like the most generic and boring of the announced next generation shooters. Destiny, Titanfall, Battlfield and so on all look worlds better. The only reason Killzone has any attention at all is because there are no other real exclusives at launch. If this was going up against, say Uncharted 4, then no one would even give a rats ass about it. On top of it all, its P2P.

Its going to be lucky to sell a third of what Halo does.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#10Joey-ZazaPosted 9/6/2013 2:06:17 PM
Can't we all just agree that both of those games are overhyped garbage?
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-