Microsoft Disputes Notion PS4 is 30% More Powerful than Xbox One

#121SilentS89Posted 9/7/2013 10:58:23 AM
So, Microsoft is disputing the magnitude of the PS4's advantage over the Xbox One.
#122HENTAIDOJIPosted 9/7/2013 10:58:36 AM
And it's only 32 MB of ESram, that's going to run out really fast when you're comparing it to 5000-7000+ MB with close to the same speeds (assuming an OS usage of 1-3 GB).

When did the 10mb on 360 run out really fast compared to the PS3's 256MB?

Seriously? We have nearly a decades worth of proof.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#123DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/7/2013 11:05:02 AM(edited)
95_Eclipse posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...
<snip>

So what you're saying, is you don't understand simple english, and know what it means when the word if is used? Because that word (if) was in the initial comment you got butthurt about. Typically when someone gets buttmad over a comment that starts with "if" then it's in fact true.

So your argument is that you responded with something completely irrelevant to my post 3x and added insults for no reason? The spinning begins!

Eclipse says:

So basically you bolded the parts that you think are wrong, because they are negative towards the Xbox, while they are actually correct.

You have a correct understanding of system power? Funny because many developers still seem conflicted with how effective it is yet you, whose never seen or developed anything for the system, have a complete understanding based on 5 minutes of googling! I never said whether the ESRam is more or less powerful than has been touted, only that you are pulling things out of your ass.

ESram doesn't make all the ram in the console run at it's speed. In other words the DDr3 won't be running at "198Gb/s". This buffer will help the Xbox one for sure, but it doesn't change the pure fact, that the PS4 has more power.

First of all, I said it was BS. You don't know jack about system power. You pretend to know what the ESRam does but you really don't have a clue. Secondly, why are you talking about the fact that PS4 is stronger in a response that has nothing to do with it?

But, I do very much appreciate you helping me out by providing proof of what I said. Thanks a lot buddy :)

This isn't even clever spinning. You are like "well I said IF" which makes your responses irrelevant but still felt needed to include insults when I never said such a thing.

Both explanations demonstrate your inability to follow a discussion. I also love how you take your pitiful understanding of ESRam as gospel.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#124DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/7/2013 11:08:11 AM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
And it's only 32 MB of ESram, that's going to run out really fast when you're comparing it to 5000-7000+ MB with close to the same speeds (assuming an OS usage of 1-3 GB).

Apparently, me not believing his BS "truths" about ESRam, whether it be stronger OR weaker = I am a fanboy.

I have no idea what ESRam is really like but I know enough to smell BS. For all I know its weaker than MS has stated.
---
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#12595_EclipsePosted 9/7/2013 11:08:23 AM
HENTAIDOJI posted...

The 360 also had 512 shared ram on top of that, and it was the same type of ram with similar or the same speeds.

Nice try though, I'll give you that.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#12695_EclipsePosted 9/7/2013 11:09:31 AM

You have a correct understanding of system power? Funny because many Microsoft developers still seem conflicted with how effective it is yet you, whose never seen or developed anything for the system, have a complete understanding based on 5 minutes of googling! I never said whether the ESRam is more or less powerful than has been touted, only that you are pulling things out of your ass.

Fixed. Didn't read the rest.
---
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#127DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/7/2013 11:10:37 AM
Oh look, amateur tech experts on a roll! Lets make more false comparisons since the Xbox 360 GPU was far stronger than the PS3 GPU!
---
#128INEEDHELPWEE2Posted 9/7/2013 11:11:34 AM
This is one of the most ridiculous arguments I have ever seen. Wait until the consoles come out, you people who defend a console with every bit of your being, without even owning it are absoulutely the worst fanboys I have ever seen. You are worse than trolls who just occasionally make negative comments to rile people up. You are worse than the people who make troll topics and leave them as bait. The fact is and the only fact that will ever be is the fact that none of you, NONE of you know anything.

Quit your crying.
Quit your blind defending.
Quit your blind accusations.

Wait until the consoles are in your hands, then and ONLY should anybody take what anyone says seriously.

Microsoft Lies.
Sony Lies.
Albert Pannello lies.
Mark Cerny lies.

The fact that some of you cannot see past the screen in front of you is pathetic.
#129DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/7/2013 11:13:01 AM
95_Eclipse posted...

You have a correct understanding of system power? Funny because many Microsoft developers still seem conflicted with how effective it is yet you, whose never seen or developed anything for the system, have a complete understanding based on 5 minutes of googling! I never said whether the ESRam is more or less powerful than has been touted, only that you are pulling things out of your ass.

Fixed. Didn't read the rest.

I'm sorry, ID developers are now owned by Microsoft? Because the only dev I talked about was Carmack.

And you probably did read the rest. You just have no idea how to reply. In order to say you didn't insult me or attack me for things I never said, you thought it was clever to say that you were never really responding to anything I said anyways and just quoted me for no reason.

You're pretty much done here.
---
#13095_EclipsePosted 9/7/2013 11:13:04 AM
Oh look, amateur tech experts on a roll! Lets make more false comparisons since the Xbox 360 GPU was far stronger than the PS3 GPU!

Lol you just proved my post about your actions without a shadow of a doubt.

My work here is done.
---