Microsoft Disputes Notion PS4 is 30% More Powerful than Xbox One

#141sheep007Posted 9/7/2013 2:19:20 PM
hotgamer posted...
sheep007 posted...
While the Xbone and PS4 have better specs than the Wii U, which game looks better, Wind Waker HD or COD Ghosts? Exactly.
Edit: Would you rather play a brilliant game with relatively poor graphics or a s*** game with excellent graphics?

Good job spinning that in the WiiU's favor by taking the best WiiU games and then taking the PS4/Xone game that is generating the most hate.

Let's replace CoD with something any good PS4 or XOne exclusive. Would I rather play a good game with s*** graphics (Zelda) or a game game with good graphics (PS4/XOne Exclusives).

As for Wind Waker being a brillant game, you're seriously insane. It's good at best, but calling it brillant or a masterpiece is simply insane and I don't see how people with this opinion should be taken seriously.

I like WW but don't consider it a masterpiece.
I was also not referring to those games when I said about good or bad games.It is always the quality that matters over graphics.
It also is not the games that generate hate for the xbone,it is the console and microsoft that the hate is directed at.
---
I'm Welsh.I like sheep.Deal with it.
Pokemon white 2 FC :Leo 1550 4746 2825
#142IzecPosted 9/7/2013 2:22:17 PM
pblimp360 posted...
Penello handled himself extremely well and professional, even Sony fanboys have said so,

They're pretty bad at fanboying then, because even an unbiased source could see that Penello's full of ****.
---
No Text
#143Demon_AckerPosted 9/7/2013 2:26:39 PM
hotgamer posted...
sheep007 posted...
While the Xbone and PS4 have better specs than the Wii U, which game looks better, Wind Waker HD or COD Ghosts? Exactly.
Edit: Would you rather play a brilliant game with relatively poor graphics or a s*** game with excellent graphics?

Good job spinning that in the WiiU's favor by taking the best WiiU games and then taking the PS4/Xone game that is generating the most hate.

Let's replace CoD with something any good PS4 or XOne exclusive. Would I rather play a good game with s*** graphics (Zelda) or a game game with good graphics (PS4/XOne Exclusives).

As for Wind Waker being a brillant game, you're seriously insane. It's good at best, but calling it brillant or a masterpiece is simply insane and I don't see how people with this opinion should be taken seriously.

Holy ad hominem, Batman!
"You're insane if you think WW is brilliant. Why? Just because. You're insane"
#144pblimp360Posted 9/7/2013 2:29:39 PM
Izec posted...
They're pretty bad at fanboying then, because even an unbiased source could see that Penello's full of ****.

Whatever. Another random poster who knows more than actual developers and techs. Explain how he is with detail. I'll wait.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#145muffinmasherPosted 9/7/2013 2:29:55 PM
I wish people would stop wetting their pants about the specs on consoles.

They're both going to have games that look nearly identical.

And with that, the devs will be so focused on the graphics, they'll forget to add any relevant gameplay. (Ryse).
---
3DS FC: 0173-1320-7190
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
#146regsantotomasPosted 9/7/2013 2:41:35 PM
It will be pretty self evident if these deltas will be noticeable and if consumers ultimately use that as a measure to choose one platform over the other.

Maybe the chest thumping can be held to a minimum until that time.

My guess is that your console of choice will have amazing looking and performing games regardless.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#147PatchworkPosted 9/7/2013 8:30:14 PM
Xbox One has 100% more Halo, though.

So, y'know... That one.
---
The mind is its own place, and in itself
Can make a heav'n of hell, a hell of heav'n.
#148OandA_PestPosted 9/7/2013 8:32:20 PM
Patchwork posted...

So, y'know... That one.

Yay! I love me some Call of Halo Forerunner Warfare!
---
Proud Pest. O and A Party Rock!
Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite
#149jrr18Posted 9/7/2013 8:35:32 PM
Patchwork posted...

So, y'know... That one.

nope only 71% more halo the pc got 1 and 2.
---
Life+universe+everything=42
PSN jrr101
#150JPshakePosted 9/8/2013 3:53:30 AM
95_Eclipse posted...
after reading through this thread a little bit again. I have decided that DM's problem, isn't necessarily that he's an idiot, but that he is a blatant extreme fanboy. And if he perceives that someone is talking negatively about the Xbox one, then he has to argue with them and try to find any and all faults in their post, be it grammatical error, or a number being 1 off, just to try and discredit them, because deep down he knows he's wrong, and if he argued directly with their point instead of focusing on any small fault in their post, he would lose instantly.

This is actually an interesting approach, and has worked in some cases, when people don't feel like having to explain themselves again. Which makes it look like he's won an argument, even though he's wrong. He puts PC stats in his sig thinking that it makes him look smarter, just to try and back up his points.

Basically, he's taken Sony's Ps3 reveal E3, and was like "Attack the weak point for massive damage? ... That's genius! O.O" Which would be a great tactic in combat. And it is effective for trolling. But if you don't want to look foolish to most people, you're not going to sink to that level. But it appears he doesn't care, because he is only looking for the support of other Xbox fanboys, which he has.

If I was able to be a fanboy, I'd be one of the 360 considering I've been on it this whole gen, thankfully, I have a wider field of vision, and it allows me to choose products based off their merits instead of blind fanboyism, I get much better enjoyment out of gaming this way.

Which is why i'm not even going to bother wasting my time with him . He's just a waste of time really.
---
Gfaqs Naruto Tier list
1.Jesus Itachi 2.Edo Itachi 3.Prime Itachi 4.Sick Itachi 5.Blind Dying Itachi 6. 30%Itachi Clone 7.Mere age of 7 Itachi 8.Itachi's Crow