Why does XBone anger many of you?

#11Xeeh_BitzPosted 9/7/2013 8:41:35 AM
Foppe posted...
It killed mah family and kicked mah dog after burning down mah house!

If it takes after the 360, it could burn your house down while killing your family in the process. I'm not sure about kicking your dog tho.
---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!
#12TheKnifeMonkeyPosted 9/7/2013 8:48:04 AM(edited)
Price and my perceived arrogance of MS to think they (even tho they reversed it) could force all this new unproven s*** on their consumers without any proof as to why this is a good thing they were trying to do. To think that we'd all just buy into without asking "why?" To really think we were that ignorant.
---
25, living like I was born yesterday
Loving life, doing right, earning every breath I take
#13NeoAndurilPosted 9/7/2013 8:55:46 AM(edited)
NSGraphite posted...
The reason why we settled on sony pony was because nobody could think of an appropriate derogatory term for sony fanboys that either rhymed or was a play on sony in some way.

The majority of people in that conversation were pretty dim. As evidence by the best work they could achieve was a branded small equine. The only thing offensive about it is that those using it are presumably human and it concerns me that we share the same genetic structure.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#14Dev445Posted 9/7/2013 8:58:59 AM
It doesn't offend me, but clearly people who use it have no interest in MS or the XB1.

Now if someone starts calling me an "Xboner" then we have a problem.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#15_Sovereign_Posted 9/7/2013 9:05:22 AM
Their previously terrible hard/software has left a bad taste, and I refuse to support the X1....that doesn't mean I have any anger towards it.
---
I do not return to topics. I say my peace and move on. If you draw issues with what I say, then by all means, inbox me.
#16JusticeSwordPosted 9/7/2013 9:17:12 AM
I dont like what microsoft brought to the table in terms of game practices & policies.

When the ps1 & 2 ran basically unopposed things were pretty good.

& I dont like all the policies microsoft were ready to implement or the fact theyve given us the highest console failure rate.

I dont like how evasive they are in most interviews & I dont like how they charged for p2p servers all these years whilst allowing online passes to be used on their system.

I dont like how rigidly against cross platform play, or the fact they force proprietry peripherals to be used, when competitors allow third party HDDS, SSDs & microphones.

I dont like how obvious it is that they want to give us less & charge more, whilst competitors are striving to offer value for money.

What I dont like most is how some people cant see it.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#17The_NightwingPosted 9/7/2013 9:18:32 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Foppe posted...
It killed mah family and kicked mah dog after burning down mah house!

If it takes after the 360, it could burn your house down while killing your family in the process. I'm not sure about kicking your dog tho.
#18DeimirPosted 9/7/2013 9:51:13 AM
While the supposedly derogatory meaning of the name is a bit immature for me, it is fastest to call it the Xbone or simply the One. When typing it out however, I usually capitalize and pronounce it like XBOne (Ex-Bee-One).

But then I'm also one of those odd ducks who says World Of Warcraft instead of WoW, League of Legends instead of LoL, and City of Heroes/Villains instead of CoX.
---
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f2b_1371011276
#19fizzle2222Posted 9/7/2013 10:02:56 AM
it never bothered me
#20JohnWall32Posted 9/7/2013 10:39:34 AM
What is xbone even supposed to mean...that you're getting fd by ms if you buy one..?