Smartglass is Dumb.

#11Trigger99XPosted 9/7/2013 10:48:54 AM
How I feel about Smartglass/WiiU controller/Vita, If you can make it work in new cool ways awesome, if not well then just don't let it interfere with the games.
#12BudWisenheimerPosted 9/7/2013 11:05:02 AM
TimeShinigami posted...
Anybody remember the VMU for the Dreamcast?

Yeah but I don't remember its being capable of showing full color game manuals that were automatically synched to the game I'm currently playing. Or giving me an alternate overhead camera to move troops and call in airstrikes. Or letting me join a game lobby while I multitask.
#13Foxx3kPosted 9/7/2013 11:05:48 AM
BudWisenheimer posted...
TimeShinigami posted...

Yeah but I don't remember its being capable of showing full color game manuals that were automatically synched to the game I'm currently playing. Or giving me an alternate overhead camera to move troops and call in airstrikes. Or letting me join a game lobby while I multitask.

Yeah but it had Chao Island.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#14DarkJaydragonPosted 9/7/2013 11:06:36 AM
BudWisenheimer posted...
TimeShinigami posted...

But apart from those huge advances, they are identical.

*Vomits sarcasm everywhere.*
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#15CapwnDPosted 9/7/2013 11:08:52 AM
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1960/horizonsmartglass.jpg

Forza Horizon with a 32 inch GPS. What's dumb about that?
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#16DarkJaydragonPosted 9/7/2013 11:12:07 AM
CapwnD posted...

Everything is dumb when you can't afford it and have to somehow justify it in some other way apart from admitting "I'm poor".
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#17Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/7/2013 11:18:40 AM
Foxx3k posted...
BudWisenheimer posted...
TimeShinigami posted...

Touché.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#18NeoAndurilPosted 9/7/2013 11:20:33 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
CapwnD posted...

Everything is dumb when you can't afford it and have to somehow justify it in some other way apart from admitting "I'm poor".

Attacking people less fortunate than yourself sure is helping the console you love so much.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#19Master_BassPosted 9/7/2013 11:22:28 AM
TimeShinigami posted...
It crashes constantly, and several of my favorite sites don't support it (such as gamefaqs, sometimes it constantly refreshes, other times the ads will make chrome crash). I don't wanna tote this thing around while playing games.

What kind of awful tablet is this?
---
Many Bothans died to bring you this post.
#20BudWisenheimerPosted 9/7/2013 11:26:26 AM
Foxx3k posted...
BudWisenheimer posted...
TimeShinigami posted...

Smartass. ;-)