EDGE/analysts "PS4 not swaying 360ers, Xbone has more momentum"

#101ILikesCheesePosted 9/8/2013 11:40:27 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
TheM00d posted...
Why do people care that someone played a 360 but doesn't necessarily want to play the Xbox One?

It isn't so much that as they cannot comprehend the fact that anyone who would badtalk the Xbox One over the PS4 cannot be anything but a "Sony Pony."

Children, "dudebros", and shills. Whatchugonnado? :)

--------
scoobydoobydont posted...
OandA_Pest posted...
You of all people should not be commenting on "fanboys." Your horrid logic and overuse of the word "pony" is more than enough to speak volumes about you.

You sound salty, pony. Ease off the salt licks.

Exhibit A.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#102ILikesCheesePosted 9/8/2013 11:42:13 AM
zephirraines posted...
Try to make a point pony.

Exhibit B

---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#103scoobydoobydontPosted 9/8/2013 11:46:42 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
TheM00d posted...
Why do people care that someone played a 360 but doesn't necessarily want to play the Xbox One?

It isn't so much that as they cannot comprehend the fact that anyone who would badtalk the Xbox One over the PS4 cannot be anything but a "Sony Pony."

Children, "dudebros", and shills. Whatchugonnado? :)

--------
scoobydoobydont posted...
OandA_Pest posted...
You of all people should not be commenting on "fanboys." Your horrid logic and overuse of the word "pony" is more than enough to speak volumes about you.

You sound salty, pony. Ease off the salt licks.

Exhibit A.

Being upset that someone is using the term pony is a dead giveaway they mad. Why they mad? Only answer: they a pony. Sorry, but the one time in a hundred that might not be the case isn't worth noting, it's a good rule of thumb/assumption.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#104SabramPosted 9/8/2013 2:34:02 PM
mrshowtime333 posted...
Microsoft has had a steady weekly stream of positive news since E3.

Sony has basically said and done nothing since E3. They have nothing to bring to the table.

If not for MS huge PR misstep when revelaed, Sony would have zero going for it.

Basically what we are left with now are people whose feelings were so hurt in the beginning that they just sit on here and hate on the Xbox all day. Its not like that in the real world.

If you are taking each console at face value right now, IMO the Xbox is the choice. Because it has games. Sony just doesnt right now, and really their entire first year looks bleak game wise.

But like ive always said, peoples decisions only effect themselves, not me. If you want a PS4, great. If you want a Xbox, great.

Correction, it would have two 0s as in $100 better price.
---
Official Switch Lightsword & Bowshieldgun of the MH3U Board.
Gamertag: Sabram PSN: Sabram